Chapter 1: The Live

With a schedule that's packed to the brim, mornings are not Beck's favorite. Between a hectic routine and dealing with dull-witted people, she's desperate for an escape. The plan is to save up for the next decade, quit acting, and travel the world incognito. Beck craves freedom, peace, and the luxury of an uninterrupted 8-hour sleep. But for now, she'll grin and bear it.

"Let's leave at 5:30 AM so we can reach the set by 8:00 AM. Just have breakfast in the car, I can grab you a sandwich if you like," Trisha, her assistant, said.

Beck agreed, "Yes, please. What's the last thing on the schedule for today?"

Trisha checked Becky's schedule on her iPad, "We have to go to Roma's event for the launch of her new products at 9 PM. It's a 2-hour event, but she said we can leave at 10 PM if you want."

"We have to. I need to finish my school project tonight," Becky replied.

She's a student, an actress, and a martial arts enthusiast. She's also wealthy and in a relationship with Marcus, a charming Englishman with curly ginger hair, blue eyes, a muscular build, and a chiseled jawline. They met when Becky was studying high school in England and have been together for three years, but they haven't seen each other in almost a year due to their busy schedules. Becky plans to fly to England in May, but her calendar is packed for the next few months.

Becky arrived at the filming location at 8:15 AM, panting as she ran to the dressing room to meet the director.

"Sorry, the traffic was terrible today," she said, nervously smiling.

"Please be early next time. I'll let it pass this time," the director said, understandingly.

Becky breathed a sigh of relief and thanked the director for his leniency before sitting on the chair and allowing her makeup artist to work on her.

Filming ended around 5 PM, and Beck returned to her van to rush to her next appointment without having eaten lunch. Luckily, Trisha handed her a cheeseburger. But, when Becky saw a message on the wrapper, she was baffled.

"Mornings are the best gift we get every day. Good morning, and keep a smile on your face!"

"What the hell? Where did you buy this burger? Morning is the best thing? There is no way that person is serious," she said, taking a bite of the burger. "It's good, though."

"Hey, Mike, please hurry up! I was late earlier because you're driving so slowly!" she almost shouted.

Becky is typically kind, but stress and pressure can make her spit words she doesn't mean-or maybe she does.

They arrived in the fan meeting at 5:30 PM, where Becky met her fans, signed their stuff, and conversed with them. Becky believes she owes her fans her success, and they like Marcus just as much. She flaunts him all over her social media accounts, and he's even been proposed to for modeling and acting gigs. But Marcus only wants a peaceful life and can't wait for Becky to quit her celebrity job and join him in England.

"Here's the burger that's trending right now, just for you, Becky. It's not only delicious, but there's a message behind the wrapper too!" one of her fans handed her the same cheeseburger she'd eaten in the van.

Becky's smile widened as she took the T-shirt from the excited fan, signed it, and took a picture with her. The event was a success, and Becky was grateful for her fans' support.

"Thank you all for coming out here today. I appreciate you all and love you guys so much," she said, taking the mic and addressing the crowd.

As the event wrapped up early, Becky had two hours of free time to relax in the van. Feeling hungry, she grabbed the cheeseburger her fan had given her. "This is trending?" she mumbled.