Truth or Dare

Saturday, 29 September

You and Lily sat in the circle between an Ravenclaw and Gryffindor. The game began and everyone seemed to choose truth when it came to the marauders, knowing that the dares they come up with are dangerous and irresponsible.

"Y/n, truth or dare?" Dorcas asked.

"Uh- dare." You said, trusting Dorcas.

"I dare you too-" Marlene whispered in her ear. "Kiss Sirius!"

The students "oohed" and "ahhhhed".

Dorcas, Marlene, I bloody trusted you! How could you?!

Sirius seemed less drunk, maybe someone got him an anti-hangover potion, beacuse he got up and started an scene.

"How dare you spoil my beautiful lips with some Legless Lizard!" He gasped.

"Fine by me! I don't want to get herpes anyways!" You snapped, before you added. "Plus, your brother is an bloody Slytherin!"

Sirius opened his mouth to say something, but he closed his mouth again, sitting back down, arms crossed.

"Lets continue the game! Marlene! Truth or dare?" Lily said.

"Truth."

"Do you have an crush on anyone?"

"Yes."

"Who is it?!"

"Just one truth Lily." Marlene smirked. "James, truth or dare?" She asked.

"Phhhsk, dare ofcourse! What am I an Hufflepuff?!"

Dorcas deathstared him and Marlene quickly continued.

"I dare you too... Scream in the hallway that you hooked up with Regulus!"

"Wha- what?!"

The crowd giggled but Sirius looked horrified.

"Back out the dare James." Sirius said.

"No, no no, you cannot back out!" Mary said, smirking.

"Why did Y/n back out then?!" Sirius revolted.

"Beacuse you were being an bloody child about it!" Lily responded.

Sirius scroffed but then loiked at his watch.
"OKAY GUYS TIME TO GO TO YOUR DORMS ITS ALREADY 2 AM!" He screamed through the common room.

"No fair!" Marlene crossed her arms.

Sirius ignored her and waved the other house students off, then turned to you.

"You should leave." He said, looking down at you

"Nuh- uh! We're having an sleepover!" Lily locked arms with you and lead you up the stairs.

Sirius scroffed dramatically as Marlene and Mary followed you and Lily.

You guys changed into your sleeping clothes and you conjured an sleeping bag.

The only person Sirius Orion Black the III won't kiss...Wait, why do I even care?! Im glad that he did not kiss me... You tought to yourself

"Y/n, we are sorry how the boys acted." Mary said, putting an hand on your shoulder. "We did not thi-"

"No it's okay." You smiled back at her. "It isn't even worth it to mind their words, think of them as some chaotic toddlers-"

The girls burst out laughing and you talked about random stuff for an bit, before all of you falling asleep.

A/N- i wanted to make y/n kiss Sirius, but that wouldn't be as interesting now would it ? ;)

-Dove and Cat