Escaping of the party

31 December

I sat on the couch, completely exhausted by all the dancing. Sirius let me to lean my head against his shoulder and he gently kissed the top of my head.

Sirius had already an couple of drinks while I had none, yet I felt way more exhausted than he.

I watched as glares were sent our way, but didn't pay any attention to them.

"Did you and your friends get back again?" He suddenly asked.

I rose my head up to look at him, my eyes meeting his. I nodded and smiled, and Sirius smiled aswell delighted. "Good." He said as he sneaked his arm onto my waist, pulling me closer to him from the side.

There was still 1 hour until midnight.

I leaned my chin on his shoulder and watched as Lily and her date were dancing.

James didn't seem affected by that,

I glanced over at Regulus who's gaze was fixed aggressively onto the previous boy.

I smiled and Sirius looked at me. "What did I miss?" He asked.

I panicked and scanned the room with my eyes, finding Barty who was holding onto Evan for dear life while already drunk, pointing at the floor screaming that there was an spider there, Evan looked so done with that.

I pointed at my friends and Sirius started laughing, me joining him.

Sirius went to get some drinks for us two when I was approached my none other than Mulciber.

"What are your parents going to say when they find out?" He asked me.

I didn't look at him, not because I was scared or ashamed, but because he didn't deserve my efforts to move my eyes to his stupid, snobbish face.

"Firstly, mind your own business, Secondly, back the fuck off, I can smell your nasty cologne from here."

Mulciber opened his mouth to say something but was cut off by Sirius who was handing me my drink. "Can I help you?" Sirius asked calmly from behind me, raising one eyebrow.

Mulciber scoffed and crossed his arms, backing away.

Sirius wrapped one of his arms around my shoulders and kissed me on the cheek. There were no words necessary.

I could have handled Mulciber by my own, but I was thankful that Sirius did with just one sentence.

"Let's get out of here?" Sirius asked, grabbing my hand.

I nodded and let him lead me along, arriving to the familiar staircase that went to the Astronomy Tower.

Sirius grinned as he snuck his hands behind my knees and onto my back again and lifted me up.

"Sirius put me down!" I tried to free myself from his grasp but he holdled me firmly.

Sirius smirked and pretended to loosen his arms and let me fall, but I held onto the back of his neck beacuse my life was depending on it.

"How dare you." I rolled my eyes.

Sirius inched his face closer to mine. "To be dramatic is my job love," He whispered in my ear, after that pecking me on the lips while still going up the stairs.

I couldn't retain an smile that was making its way onto my lips and the butterflies that I felt.

He eventually let me free myself from his arms, twirling me around in the process.

Sirius let out an laugh, the sound full of delight filled me with happiness.

I grabbed my wand that was in my pocket, making some blankets and pillows appear, then storing it back.

After I took my place Sirius threw an pillow gently at me. I laughed and threw the pillow back. Sirius seemed offended by that and reached to me, only for me to throw an blanket at him. I was too busy laughing to see that Sirius got up and got behind me, wrapping me tightly into another blanket while I was too busy laughing. I let out an gasp between laughter. "Sirius you're squeezing me!" I complained while he tackled me on the floor.

Sirius laughed and inched closer to me, still tightly holding the blanket wrapped around me.

I felt butterflies in my stomach and my cheeks started to get pink. I looked away but Sirius cupped my chin so I was looking at him.

"How rude, to not even look at me." He smirked while he looked at my lips.

I rolled my eyes and now that he loosened the grip onto the blanket, I sneaked up my arm behind his neck and closed the distance between us.

Sirius' body slammed onto mine whlie our lips connected, the only thing keeping him above me was his elbow that was resting near my head.

We eventually broke apart, both panting for air. Sirius leaned his cheek against my torso with his arms around my waist as he sighed.

The counting could be heard from here...

10!

9!

8!

7!

6!

5!

4!

3!

2!

1!

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!"