Night with the skittles

Me, Pandora, Barty and Evan barged in Regulus's dorm because he won't join the fun if we do otherwise. I mean, we could levitate his whole body in the hall but he would scream his lungs that even McGonagall could hear.

Me and Evan threw the snacks at him while he was in an corner of the room, almost hissing at us.

Pandora placed her hands on her hips. "Regulus if you don't get out on that corner I am going to personally drag you out of there!"

Barty suddenly stopped. "Where's Dorcas?"

All of us stopped until we heard running up the stairs and dorcas was there with an basket full of sweets.

"I thought we lost you!" I admitted while Pandora grabbed Regulus by his ear.

"Reg we went over this, you cannot escape." Evan laughed.

Regulus hissed and sat on the floor, arms and legs crossed.

Barty went over to ruffle his hair but Regulus bit his fingers.

"You are an different kind of feral Reggie." I laughed.

Regulus growled and huffed.

Everyone took up their places, me, Pandora and Dorcas sitting on an blanket.

Regulus finally calmed down and started to actual communication.
"Y/n where's your cat?" He asked.

I suddenly remembered that I forgot to bring it. "I swear you already decided that we have shared custody over it?"

Regulus rolled his eyes. "Well?"

I sighed, getting up. "I'll go get him... Just don't kill anyone alright Reggie?"

Regulus eyed everyone in the room.
"No promises."

I hurried to get my cat that didn't protest, being used to be brought or stolen by Regulus occasionally.

I got back to the dorm and Regulus immediately jumped from his seat and snatched the cat from my arms, scratching it behind it's ears.

"Reg you would kill anyone for that cat," Evan rolled his eyes.

"Any cat that matches his energy acctually," Pandora commented.

We pit up an film, wich was called Dune (yes i know that came out in 2021 and now we're in the 70's but Timotheé Chalamet.)

"Hey that guy looks like Reggie!" Dorcas remarked.

"You're right!" Barty laughed and elbowed Regulus to wich he hissed. "Reg you didn't tell us you had an acting career!"

Regulus rolled his eyes. "Yes I acctually have an acting career in Barcelona."

"Wait... really?" Half asleep Evan asked.

"No idiot I don't!" Regulus rolled his eyes again, sticking his tongue out.

"Shut the fuck up I am trying to sleep!" Yawned Dorcas while throwing an pillow to Regulus, missing and hitting Barty instead.

"HEY!" Barty shouted and threw the pillow back, and pillow war broke out and everyone ganged up to beat Regulus with them.

"What did I do to deserve this?!" Regulus cried.

"Being an asshole." I yawned, not joining the pillow battle.

"Y/n tell them to stop!" He cried.

"Guys shut up and get back to your seats." I said pointing at the screen. "Here comes the interesting part."

We watched the whole movie and talked about nonsense, when we were about to fall asleep;

"What if we glue googly eyes instead of eyebrows?" Barty asked.

"Please go to sleep," Evan groaned in an pillow.

Pandora disagreed, "No, no keep taking."