What in the Salazar Slytherin-

Friday, 5 October

You were sneaking out the Slytherin common room to get to the kitchens for an late night snack. You onew how to get there since second year thanks to Pandora's late night strolls.

You tickled the pear and snuck into the kitchen, only for you to find there An boy, an deer, and dog and what it looked like at hamster. You closed the door and opened it again, this time being able to distinguish the figures, the boy, Remus Lupin, the deer, James Potter, the hamster, Peter Pettigrew and the dog, Sirius Black.

They freaked out when you saw them, James freezing in place.

"Wha- what are you doing here?!" Remus freaked out.

"Shouldn't I be asking you that?! What's up with the animals?"

"No-Nothing- what are you even talking about?!" Peter stuttered.

You  crossed your arms and rose an eyebrow. "Don't act dumb."

"How did you even get here?" Sirius asked, approaching me.

"I know how to access the kitchens since second year, what are you doing here?"

"We won't answer any question." James said, holding his head high.

"Really? I'm sure the minister would be glad to be informed that one; you became animangi underage, two; you all are most probably ilegal, unregistered animangi."

"Are you blackmailing us?" Remus said.

"Maybe, now tell, what's up with the animals."

"Well-" James bagan but stopped suddenly stopped.

"Don't make me force you drink Veritaserum." I smirked.

"You wouldn't!" Sirius gasped.

"Oh trust me, I would."

"If we tell you, do you promise to keep it an secret?" Remus asked.

"If your reason is valid, I shall make an unbreakable vow to keep the secret."

"Guys, this is an dead end, if we don't tell her she will figure it out herself." Remus turned to his bestfriends.

"Remus, are you an werewolf?" You suddenly asked, crossing your arms.

The marauders have been all stunned.

"How- what makes you think that?" Sirius asked, shocked.

"Well, he always disappears for half of the day the night after the full moon. Also, don't think I did not notice you guys sneaking out on 2 September, when the full moon happened."

The marauders remained silent.

"So? Am I right?"

Remus gulped.

"You have to keep this an secret." James said harshly.

"Don't worry, I won't say an word, its not my secret to share."

There were sounds of relief, through they still did not seem to be trusting me, wich, i mean- fair enough.

"Your secret is safe with me, Lupin." You smiled and he smiled back at me.

"Do we still need to explain to you why we are animangi?" Sirius complained.

You sighed, rolling your eyes. "Yes Black."

You smirked in your mind, knowing that you are an ilegal animangus too, but they didn't need to know that...

"Well, they are animangi to help me through my transformation..." Remus answered your question with guilt in voice, like he thought he was at fault, wich he wasn't.

"Wow- that's very altruistic from you all-"

"You don't need to know exactly how we help Remus?"

"Nope, I've figured it out!"

The boys lookef confused at eachother, but then noded.

You got up to leave when Sirius stopped you.
"Wait Y/n!" He said, stopping you from existing the kitchens. "What about the assignment that McGonagall told us to do in pairs?"

"Well you will prove useful on that, but remember, show up on study sessions. Tomorrow, after school, wemeet at the library, try to not get noticed by Madame Prince. Good night boys."

"Goodnight." An chorus of four voices replied.

Remus Lupin is an werewolf...and the other three marauders are animangi - what in the Salazar Slytherin happened tonight?!

A/N- i Siriusly hope you enjoyed this. Your animangi is an black panther bc why not?!

        -dove and cat