The skittles

30 December

I hanged out in my dorm when an owl knocked at my window. It was an rainy day so I ket the poor baby in. I could recognise that owl from miles; Regulus'.

The owl shook her feathers and extended her foot wo that I could grab the letter. I was hesitant in opening it due to recent events.

Y/n, I know I had been not an good friend recently, but I want to ask you to forgive me.
I know you are mad at me but I ask you to forgive me.
Although I do not like the idea of you being with my older brother, I will accept it as long as me, you Pandora, Barty and Evan could be friends again.

P.S. Evan and Barty also miss you but are too busy making out

-R.A.B

I smiled at the last sentence. The truth is, I do not hate them, but I am scared for them. I know Regulus' horrible parents forced him to get the Dark Mark, but I still can't get over it.

I took an piece of paper and an quill and wrote my response, wich was very short.

The truth is, I missed you guys aswell, although it will never be the same, we will work it out.

-(Your Initials)

I sealed the letter with an sigh and reached for an bag of treats wich I fed the owl to.

The owl extended her foot again and I tied the letter to it, she fluttered her feathers and I opened my window trough wich the owl flew outside.

I sighed and closed my window, grabbing an book and watching my cat play with an enchanted mouse toy.

This morning I had gotten my suit for the New Year's Ball.

It was an very pale blue with an matching crop top

It was an very pale blue with an matching crop top. It was elegant but fun at the same time and I was quite fond of it.

While I was passing through the common room I was ambushed by hugs from Evan and Barty. I hugged them back, although they got themselves into that mess it felt good to have my friends back.

Regulus was sitting, arms crossed when he got up and joined the group hug.

"Pandora said if we do not apologize she's going to set us on fire." Joked Barty.

"Barty don't be dramatic!" I heard Pandora's voice as she joined the group hug. "I only threatened you with Evan!"

Barty chuckled and removed the group hug.

The Slytherin Skittles were back.