Chocolate and Potions

Lily and you were trying to work on some potions in the library. Lily was tutoring you on not getting annoyed with the mobile ingredients.

While you guys were brewing Felix Felicis, there was noise coming from the other side, and the four marauders barged in.

"Lily-Flower, why you and Y/n won't come to The Three Broomsticks with us this lovely Sunday?" James began.

Lily slammed her quill on the table. "Firstly, I would like to kindly ask you to shut up, because I don't want to be kicked out of the library."

James saluted her and closed his mouth.

"Secondly," She continued, "If you didn't notice, me and Y/n are brewing potions, so we don't like to be bothered, or I'll personally sneak The Draught of Living Death into your muffins."

Sirius gasped dramatically. "You wouldn't!" He continued. "How about you Y/n?" He looked at you.

"I'll put you both under the Imperio curse and order for you to shut up forever."

"You'd go to Azkaban." Sirius fought back.

"Great, I'll drag you both there with me."

"How would you do that exactly?" James asked.

You rose your eyebrow and he understood, you knew they were animangi, but they didn't know you were: except of Sirius, I hope.

Remus rolled his eyes and grabbed James and Sirius by the ear. "Guys come on or all the chocolate will be gone from Honeydukes."

"Oh bring me some Charlotte Flower Chocolates, dark chocolate." You said after them, to wich Remus nodded.

"Bloody Merlin, they are annoying!" Lily said.

"Tell me about it." You rolled your eyes but smiled.

She laughed and picked up her quill, starting to check the ingredients to brew Veritaserum.

"Will we be brewing that next?" You asked.

"Yep! I can't wait to put in one of the boy's pumpkin juice and find out all their secrets!"

You laughed and nodded.

I hope their biggest secret is that Remus is an werewolf, and not that they plan to go on an killing spree when they finish Hogwarts, if they acctually do,

"Isn't Veritaserum forbidden to use in Hogwarts?" You asked.

"Only if they find out." Lily winked while mixing the ingredients in. "The forbidden forest is forbidden yet we are still forced to go there for detention by Filch.,"

"Fair." You answered, smiling.

You two continued to brew potions, so fac you had: Felix Felicis, Veritaserum, Draught of Living Death and Polyjuice Potion.

"We should put an pig hair and transform James into one!" Lily giggled.

"I'd love to see that, but they would find out it's us." You giggled.

Lily laughed along and you heard footsteps coming towards your table.

Sirius threw at you the Charlotte Flower Chocolates box.

"Thanks!" You smiled.

He grined back at you and winked. You gasped and threw and book at him, wich he barely avoided.

"Are you done trying to kill one another?" James whined.

"Never." You smiled.

"GUYS GUYS GUYS!!" Marlene barged in.

"Shh! Madame Prince will kick us out!" Lily shushed her.

"Oh sorry.." She said. "ANYWAYS, I think we should have an sleepover!!!"

"Why are you so exided? We always do those.", Lily answered.

"No, no, no, this time; With the Boys." Marlene announced.

"But we can't get into the girls dorms by stairs." Remus intervined. "And I know you don't want to see the boy's dormitories."

"We could always hold it in the common room." Marlene answered.

"GENIUS!" Sirius said, causing Madame Prince to kick us out.

You looked at him, annoyed but he just grinned at you.
"Love I know you like me but you don't have to stare that much." He smirked.

"I am side-eyeing you because you KICKED US OUT!"

He rolled his eyesand slowed his pace, hinting for you to do the same.

"You know, I'll dedicate the rest of my life to make it up to you.

"No-"

"Too late, already dedicated." He smirked, jogging to catch up to the rest of the group.

That for some reason made you blush heavily, so you freed your hair from your hairband, covering your cheeks with it.

This is not good...