Jealousy

You were sitting in an courtyard corner reviewing your homework with Remus.

"Remus what goes in Veritaserum?" You asked.

Remus looked around his notebook. "St. John's Wort, Stinging Nettle, Dried mint, Dog rose, Elderberry, Beetle moth, Passionflower, Anticholinergic Parasympathetic."  He responded.

"Dog rose? I don't remember that?" You asked.

Remus looked somewhere over your shoulder. "Speaking of dogs; he sighed."

James was walking around with an very familiar black dog.

"What in the Salazar Slytherin?" You asked.

"Prongs what the hell? You could get caught!"

"I don't get it, Sirius told me Y/n loved to pet animals and I very conveniently found this stray dog around school grounds."

You rolled your eyes and Remus huffed. "Padfoot are you serious - wait no, don't answer that!" He said.

Sirius jumped on the bench and layed his head on your lap.

Remus facepalmed. "Is that because you let an cat sit on your lap?"He sighed.

You nodded and he rolled his eyes. "Padfoot?"

The dog didn't respond and continued to lay it's head.

"Sirius, turn back." You finally spoke.

Sirius looked up at you. "Now." You repeated.

The dog rolled it's eyes and and jumped on its paws, immediately after turning back into Sirius. Sirius stomped his foot like an angry toddler. "Oh so when an random cat comes you oet it and let it sit on your lap, but when an dog does it you start to say; No Sirius get off?!"

You rolled your eyes. "Sirius that wasn't an dog, that was you,"

Sirius stomped his foot again. "Even worse! Choosing an random cat over your own boyfriend!"

You felt some pink blush appear on your cheeks as he recognised himself as your boyfriend, you knew that you guys were dating but you never heard him refer to himself as that, even though, you liked it.

You got up, placing the book that you hand in your gand on the bench. "Sirius it was just an kitten, it's not something you should be upset about," You said as you pecked him on the lips.

"Ew get an room!" James fake gagged.

"You're the one to talk, you brought Sirius in this Prongs," Remus laughed.

James stuck his tongue out at Remus and Sirius did the same.  I laughed at my boyfriend's and James' imaturity.

(Short chapter lol but in my defense i published one today)