Good News

Sirius was eating the cupcakes exided like an puppy while I was talking with Lily.

We watched full of concern as Remus wobbled around the Great Hall while Peter tried to catch him.

I always wasn't that good at putting up with loud sounds, and now that the speakers almost cracked the castle walls, my head started hurting.

I leaned my head on my arms and sighed.

Lily noticed that and grabbed my hand, dragging me out of the party.

Now everyone was either too sleepy to dance or drunk.

"Where are we going?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

Lily rolled her eyes. "You need an break from the music."

While we walked through the halls we saw Slughorn who was almost passed out on an bench.

We quietly laughed and continued.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

Lily stopped to think for an momment and changed directions. "Courtyard."

"But it's cold outside!" You remarked.

Lily rolled her eyes again. "I'll cast an heating charm."

She took out her wand and casted the charm. I felt an burst of warmth in my skin.

We sat on the bench with Lily resting her head on my shoulder while we watched the lit up castle.

"It's so peaceful..." I whispered.

Lily smiled, then her expression broke and looked at me. "Did you see you Regulus eyes James? His dead stare sent shivers down my spine! He probably despises James!"

I gasped. I wasn't used to talk about Regulus. "Uh- yea" I knew it wasn't hate in that stare...

"Do you know something I don't?" Lily rose an eyebrow.

I gulped trying to respond but fortunately James' scream rang around the castle, us being able to hear it.

Lily rolled her eyes. "I'll go tell them where we went.."

I yawned and decided to sit on the bench for an while longer.

I stared at the night sky. Lily knows something is up, and I do too, but wha could that- No... Sirius would go feral-

I heard careful steps near me. Speak of the devil...

"Y/n?" Sirius asked. "Are you feeling alright love?"

When he calls me that my heart melts.

I got up and Sirius wrapped his hands around me, lifting me up barely so our noses were touching. "Love, do you want to keep our relationship secret?" He asked.

I shook my head. I don't want to... I gulped. But my parents-

As I was about to respond an black owl dropped an letter right beside us. It had the L/n family crest on it.

Sirius let me gently again on my feet and I picked up the letter.

I opened it with my mind full of horrible possibilities.

Y/n L/n, we have rather unfortunate news.

Unfortunately, the guest won't be able to come for an approximate of 2 years. They have an lot of plans for those years.

We hope you understand out of respect for said guest.

We heard from our assistant that you have really impressive grades.

We want to state that we are particularly proud of you. Even Albertus didn't have such high achievements.

-Eleanor Marine L/n

I sighed in relief, by then I will be an adult and move out! Oh thank Merlin!

Sirius lifted me up and kissed me. He read it over my shoulder.

His lips were moving against mine, occasionally bitting on my bottom lip, as he was holding me in his arms.

Sirius pulled away, grinning.

"So is this night better?" He smiled.

Our faces were still extremely close, I wanted to kiss him again.

I nodded and smiled aswell. Sirius let me be on my feet once again. He twirled me around and grabbed my hand. "Let's go back love?"

I nodded and Sirius smirked. "You're obsessed with me!" He rolled his eyes dramatically.

I kicked him with my elbow and Sirius rolled his eyes again, sneaking his hand on my back and behind my knees to pick me up.

"SIRIUS ORION BLACK PUT ME DOWN!" You screamed at him and Sirius gasped.

"Literally how dare you I am trying to be an gentleman!"

I snuck my hand behind his neck and connected our lips together.

(LAST YULE BALL CHAPTER)