Rings

You and Regulus were laughing about something stupid, when you remembered you had an study session with Sirius.

"Awe for Salazar's sake!"

"What is it Y/n?" Regulus raised an eyebrow.

"I have to go study with your brother for that stupid project."

He chuckled. "Alright have fun."

"Thanks, I won't."

He mocked you and you blew him an fake kiss before discretely flipping him off.

Regulus put his hand on his heart, acting like he was hurt.

Both Black brothers are such drama queens.

ᛞᛞᛞᛞᛞᛞᛞᛞᛞᛞᛞᛞᛞᛞᛞᛞᛞᛞᛞᛞᛞᛞᛞᛞᛞᛞᛞ

You headed towards the library and found the table where Sirius sat at, reading in an dark red jumper.

You looked at him, how his grey eyes followed the pages, how strands of his hair fell perfectly on his face that looked like it was sculpted by gods.

Fortunately, you took away your gaze from him before he noticed it.

"Hey." He said, in an less Sirius Black-like voice, more serious and responsible.

"Hi." You returned the tone.

You took an seat across from him and crossed your legs and took an book from your bag, while you took the respective book out, one of your silver snake rings slipped off your finger and ended up on Sirius' side of the table.

He picked the ring up and looked at you.
"Why do you wear so many snakes for?"

"I- I just like them. There pretty and misunderstood creatures."

"Don't seem so innocent to me, they kill people with their venom."

"Lions and gryfinns kill people too, more common than snakes, but you don't hear me suggest that there foul cretures, right?"

He looked up at you then an your ring from his hand, rolling it trough his fingers.

He seemed to zone off for an second so you took the chance to snatch the ring away from him. Sirius flinched at the touch of your cold hand on his warm one.

"I was going too give it back you didn't need to make it such an problem!" He started, wich you rolled your eyes at.

"Well, you were taking too long." You said, slipping the ring on your finger.

He sighed dramatically and picked up another book, flipping through it.

An tough silience was between you two, just the occasional page flipping and quill scribblings there was not another sound.

"Do you have any pets?" He asked you breaking the silience as the uses to do often.

"Yes, an black cat." You said, still concentrated on your book, not looking at him.

"Wow, we're really different." He chuckled. "Im more of an dog person."

"Thats because you are narcissistic." You said, getting your quil out to write something.

"What can I say, I do have good looks." He smirked.

"Yeah, yeah, can we continue studying?" You waved him off.

"Hey look at me, didn't your parents teach you? You are supposed to keep eye contact with the person you're talking to."

"They did, but I'm sure yours taught you to not ask unnecessary questions as well." You replied, keeping your eyes onto your book.

He fake coughed. "Ehem- rude."

You ignored him and kept reading.

"So what's your relationship with my brother?" He asked, yet again.

"Friends. Why?"

An small sigh of relief seemed to escape Sirius' lips.
"Nothing in particular." He said looking away to his book.

You guys eventually switched notes and you again went over his handwriting, which was messier than Regulus' but still neat and pretty.

You glanced over at him, just in time to seeing his hairband jumping off his hair and his hair breaking free, falling over his face.

He let out and annoyed complain and rolled his eyes when you started to smile and giggle under your breath.

He got his hairband eventually, tieing back his hair.

"Your humour is broken." He murmured under his breath.

You giggled again, moving your eyes from your book to look at him, who looked like he was struggling to hold on an smirk.

"You really need to work on your deathstare." You said, still having an smile on your face.

He rolled his eyes and sighed dramatically.

"Both of you are the same person." You murmured, playing with an strand of your hair.

"Who are you taking about love?" He asked, looking up to you.

"You and Regulus." You answered, still not knowing how to react when he called you that.

He slightly gasped before rolling his eyes.

"We're not even alike! We are different! I am not like my brother, or should I say blood brother, because I refuse to acknowledge him as my brother .

"...you said 'brother' three times."

Sirius rolled his eyes at you.

"You miss him, and he misses you too." You said, looking at him.

Sirius looked at you with an glimpse of hope in his eyes. "Do you really think so?" He asked, he looked so vulnerable, so fragile that your heart almost broke.

"Im sure of that." You gave him an reassuring smile.