43. Go Go 💜

Seoul, South Korea, 2026:

"I can't believe this. Soon after getting discharged from the military how can he give such a statement? Is he insane?" Misoo said and I can clearly see her nostrils flaring because of the anger.

"What's wrong with you? What are you trying to say? About whom you are talking?", I said with confusion written all over my face and I couldn't help but get annoyed at her sudden raise of voice, throwing a pillow at her, I continued watching TV.

Currently we are staying in Misoo's place which we used to stay before leaving Korea.

Mom and Dad decided to stay in New York. Misoo and I came back to South Korea as we always wanted to advance our career in our Motherland.

We came back to our place in July 2024 and everything was fine because Jungkook went for the military.

Even though there are updates from time to time, I didn't have much effect because of him and of course, still he is my bias.

"You can't calm yourself either, when you see this article", Misoo said and shared with me a link which I opened immediately out of curiosity and it slowly turned off my mood.

The Golden Maknae is ready to get married soon

Recently, BTS returned from their military service and all 7 are back together again.

Army is eagerly waiting for their comeback, while the maknae gave a shocking statement which resulted in mixed reactions in the public.

"I miss Armys very badly. We are preparing for the comeback and please look forward to it.

I am 29 already, after getting discharged from the military, a thought came to mind, that's about marriage.

I am ready to get married soon and that doesn't mean I have someone in my life. If the right person comes, I will accept immediately and give a chance to get into a serious relationship called marriage.

I hope Armys understand because if I am happy, Armys will definitely be happy.

I am requesting the entire fandom to not misunderstand my words."

"What's wrong with this? Why are you calling him insane? Are you....insane? It's his life, Misoo-a.

We don't have a call on it. So please shut your stupid mouth for a while, I beg", I said as if the news didn't affect me and got lost in my own thoughts because he didn't have this much effect on me all this time.

"Have you really moved on from him? Or are you pretending? I can never understand the shit that's going on in that little brain of yours", Misoo almost screamed and threw the pillow at me from before which I dodged skilfully just like her.

"It's all over and there is nothing to hold on either. I can't say there is no effect on me but I feel like...", I was cut off by the giggling of the most excited little toddler who is enjoying our bickering and dodging while clapping his hands.