First Day Of Work And Meeting Hisashi

Izuku pov
It's 6:30 AM and me and Lofie wake up and we prepare Breakfast. Some eggs and some sausages. While we eating, we start talking.
Izuku:I wonder what we will doing in our first day.
Lofie:I don't know. But we have to work hard.
Izuku:You're right.
We finish breakfast and wash the dishes. We change our clothes and exit the apartment. I use make up to hide my freckles.
We lock the door with the keys and head downstairs. There we see Stacy.

No one pov

Izuku:Morning!
Lofie:Morning!
Stacy:Good morning you two! Are you ready for work?
Both:Yes.
Stacy:That's what I wanted to hear. Now let me show you what will you do.
Stacy gives Lofie a waitress outfit, because she will serves the customers, while Izuku had the job to make coffee and be a cashier.
Lofie put the outfit and prepare to serve.

Izuku povI started to make some coffee, pastries and some tea for the customers

Izuku pov
I started to make some coffee, pastries and some tea for the customers. While I did that, Lofie serve the customers. We get used to the work.
One time I got very pissed when 4 idiots talking about Lofie.

No one pov
Idiot 1:Hey. Look at that beauty. Man, I want to kidnap and have fun with her.
Idiot 2:Yeah,man. I fuck her so much until she will not be able to walk anymore.
Idiot 3:If she has a good Quirk, I can arrange a Quirk marriage.
Idiot 4:With all 4 of us.
Idiot 1:Yeah, we shou.....
SLAM
He didn't had to finish the sentence because Izuku slam his right hand on their table. And look at them with a death glare. His eyes started glow a bright green.
Izuku(demonic voice):IF YOU DARE TO TOUCH MY SISTER, I SEND YOU STRAIGHT TO HELL!
The idiots are scared of Izuku. They quickly finish the order, pay and run away.
Lofie jump and hug Izuku tight. Izuku hug back.
Lofie:Thanks,Oni-chan.
Izuku:I'll protect you no matter what.

Izuku pov

After I scared the shit out of the idiots, I resume my work. Later we we're ready to close, but a person enter. I immediately recognize the person. He has emerald eyes like mine, hair like mine before turned white and he had freckles like mine. It's the Pro Hero:Salamander.
Stacy:Salamander, what are you doing here?
Salamander:I got some reports from 4 peoples who said that someone scare them.
Izuku:Are these ones?
I showed him the recording of how I scare them.
Salamander:Yeah. So they lie about it. They say that you scare them with no reason.
Izuku:I will never do that.
Salamander:I see that you're protective to you'r sister.
Izuku:I will protect her with my life.
Salamander:I happy to hear that, uh....
Izuku:I'am Izuku.
Salamander:Izuku? Did you'r mother is Inko Yagi?
Izuku:Not anymore. After all she neglect me along with my step-father. Along with my former sister and my former friends.

No one pov

Salamander takes his mask off, revealing Hisashi face.
Hisashi:Son?
Izuku:Yes, dad. It's me. You'r son, Izuku Midoriya.
Hisashi wanted to hug Izuku, but he punch him in the gut.

Izuku:HOW COULD YOU LEAVE ME ALONE WITH THEM?DO YOU KNOW ALL THE PAIN I WENT THROUGH?WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME ALONE?Izuku started to cry

Izuku started to cry. Hisashi hug him and said.
Hisashi:I'm sorry son, but Inko cheated on me and she didn't let me get you. All this time I gathered proofs of what she and Toshinori did to you. I'm sorry for what've done.
Izuku hug tighter and cry on his chest,letting out all the pain.
Izuku:I understand dad. And I want you to be a father to me and Lofie.
Hisashi:Who?
Lofie came and said.
Lofie:Hi.
Izuku:When I was 12 years old I got kidnapped and used for experiments. There I meet Lofie, she suffered the same fate as me. And we swear to become brother and sister when we escape.
Hisashi:Well, what do you say, Lofie? Do you want to become my daughter?
Lofie:Yes, Mr. Midoriya.
Hisashi:From now on, you may call dad.
Izuku and Lofie we're happy to have a father.
Hisashi:Let's go to my place. I want to know more about you.
Both:Yes.
They entered in Hisashi car and he drive to his house.
After 20 minutes they arrive. They entered the house.
Hisashi:I'll command some pizza. While we wait, tell me about your past. Izuku, you say that you and Lofie we're kidnaped and used for experiments?
Izuku:Yes.
Hisashi:Tell me everything.
Izuku proceed to tell him everything. From when he was 4 years to 12 years old. How he was negleted, abused, bullied,abused and tormented. How he was kidnaped and used for experiments, along with Lofie. How his hair turned white, about the scar on his left eye, how they escaped, how they both have 2 Quirks and how they escaped. After hearing that, Hisashi was beyond pissed. He had to remain calm, to not burn the house by mistake.
Hisashi:THAT BITCH! HOW DARE SHE NEGLETED MY SON. IT'S ONE THING THAT SHE CHEATED ON ME, BUT TO DID THIS TO YOU IT'S A WHOLE OTHER SITUATION. I MAKE SURE TO PUNISH HER, ASS MIGHT AND ALL THE ONES WHO DID THAT TO YOU.
Izuku:I'ts okay dad. We wanted the same thing. But how do you mean she cheated on you?
Hisashi:Allright son. I will tell you everything.

Ding-Dong.

Hisashi:Oh, the pizza is here. I will get it and while we eat I will tell you everything. And tomorrow we will go to prepare the adoption paper for Lofie and pay a visit to Nezu to show all the evidence of what they did to you.
Izuku and Lofie:Thanks, dad!
They started to eat and Hisashi started to tell how Inko cheated on him.