Battle Tournament Part 1

Skip the Cavalry Battle

No one pov
After the Cavalry Battle the teams are:
Team Midoriya(Izuku, Itsuka, Hitoshi, Mei)
Team Yagi(Izumi, Katsumi, Shoka,, Ochako)
Team Todoroki(Shoto, Momo, Denki, Tenya)
Team Bakugo(Katsuki, Ejiro, Mina, Hanta)
Team Midoriya(Lofie, Ibara, Tetsutetsu, Neito)
M:Okay, these are the teams. Next will be 1v1 and these are opponents.
Izuku vs Hitoshi
Itsuka vs Momo
Mei vs Tenya
Izumi vs Lofie
Denki vs Ibara
Ejiro vs Tetsutetsu
Katsuki vs Ochako
Mina vs Katsumi
Shoto vs Hanta
Neito vs Shoka

Izuku*smirk*:Well Hitoshi. Looks like we're gonna fight each other.
Hitoshi*smirk*:I hope you don't hold back.
Izuku*smirk*:Neither you.
Izumi(thought) :I'm gonna show Oni-chan that I'm better than that pathetic excuse.
M:This are the battles. But for now we're gonna take a 10 minutes break.

Izuku and Hitoshi got permission to have Quirk-canceling bracelets and only to use their swords.
They relaxed on their locker room, until the door burst open,1A enter in their room.
Izuku:What the fuck do you want? Have you ever heard of knocking?
Katsuki:LISTEN HERE, DEKU! YOU'R GONNA LOSE!
Izuku:And what make you so sure of that.
He said calmly.

Izumi:We're here to make a bet. If any from us beat you, you're gonna transfer to our class, return to us, be my brother and broke with her(point at Itsuka).
Izuku:No. First, why would I accept this bet? It's me vs 21. Second, you all say that you're sorry, but from what I see is that you want me to return by force, so no. Now leave me and my class alone, before I'll tell Aizawa how you disturb us.
Instantly all 21 of them leave them.

The break was over.

PM:WELCOME BACK, EVERYONE! NOW LET'S GET TO THE FIGHT! ON THE LEFT WE HAVE THE POWER HOUSE OF 1B! THE GREEN FIRE, IZUKU MIDORIYA!

Izuku walk to the arena, holding his katana on his left hand and Quirk-Canceling Bracelets.

PM:AND ON THE RIGHT WE HAVE THE A STRONG BOY, ALSO FROM 1B,HITOSHI SHINSO!

Hitoshi walked the same.

Then Midnight comes.

M:Are you ready?

They both nodded and take out their swords.

M:BEGIN!

As she said begin, the both of them clashed at each other. Their swords clashed and started to fight.

 Their swords clashed and started to fight

The audience got crazy of how good they are

Gunhead:They're very experienced.

While Mirko thumping her foot.

Mirko(thought) *smirk*:I want to fight the one who win this round. ~THUMP, THUMP~

Back to the fight
After 5 minutes of fight, neither of them hold back.

Izuku:Do you think is time to finish this?

Hitoshi:I agree.

They both removed their bracelets.

Izuku:ENCHANTED ABILITY!

Hitoshi:BOOST ABILITY!

They dashed and both did a strong attack, filling the arena to dust. After 2 minutes, the dust cleared and showed Hitoshi unconscious and Izuku still standing.

M:Shinso is knocked out. The winner is Midoriya.

The medic bots took them.

Infirmary

Izuku and Hitoshi are sitting on beds. Lofie comes and help Recovery Girl to heal them.

Meanwhile

The second round was about to start.
Itsuka vs Mono. Itsuka won. She caught Mono with her big hands and throw her out of bounds.
The third round. Mei vs Tenya(Like canon)
Denki vs Ibara(canon)
Katsuki vs Ochako (canon, but without about thought about Izuku)
Shoto vs Hanta(canon)

Part 1 end.