Entrance Exam Part 1

No one pov
It was time. The 10 Months of training are over.
Izuku, Lofie, Itsuka and Hitoshi eat breakfast at Izuku house and head over to U.A. Hisashi suggest if they want recommendations, but they said that they wanted to earn it. Hisashi was so proud of Izuku and Lofie. Even if Lofie is not his biological daughter, he still love her.
They got to U. A. Only Itsuka and Hitoshi wore school uniforms, Izuku and Lofie not because they we're doing online schooling.
Izuku put his mask on to not be recognized. At the entrance he saw his tormentors. He put his hood on and keep walking.

Izuku pov

Of funking course they are here. God fucking damn it. I keep cursing in my head until I feel some hands on my shoulders. I turned around and I see my sister, my girlfriend and my best friend next to me. I started to smile behind my mask.
Izuku:Thanks guys.
Lofie:We are here for you, Oni-chan.
Itsuka:We're with you.
Hitoshi:We're not going to let them near you.
Izuku:You're the best.
I feel better that I have people who care about me.
We started to walk pass them.

Izumi pov

Izumi:Alright. We need to search for Oni-chan and bring him home.
Shoka:Yeah. We need to save him from his tormentors and be with me as a stay at home husband.
Ochako:He will be with me.
Mina:No, me.
Toru:I'm the best choice.
Momo:I have the biggest breasts then all of you.
Katsumi:Move cow! Ichan will be my husband.
Izumi:I will be her wife since I'm his sister.
Me and the girls started to argue who will marry my brother.

No one pov

As they are arguing, Izuku and the others walk around them. Tenya saw him and Lofie without their uniforms and he started yelling.
Tenya:WHO ARE YOU TWO AND WHY DIDN'T YOU WEAR UNIFORMS?
Izuku and the others ignoring him. Tenya yell again.
Tenya:HEY! I'M TALKING WITH YOU. IF YOU DON'T SHOW ANY RESPECT, YOU SHOULD LEAVE.
Izuku had enough of him.
Izuku:Go. I'll catch up.
Lofie, Itsuka and Hitoshi nodded and enter. While Izuku stood with back on them. Then he pulled his right arm and show him the middle finger.
The others are shocked that he show him that. Katsuki was angry.
Katsuki:Who the fuck are you, extra? I'll put you in you'r place.
Explosion started to pop up from his palms.
Izuku then turn around with his red eyes(he is wearing colored lenses) and looked at them.
Then he rise his arm up and he launch a powerful green fireball in the sky. Then a green fire tornado was forming on him.

(the fire is green)After the tornado dissappear, Izuku spoke

(the fire is green)
After the tornado dissappear, Izuku spoke.
Izuku:I suggest you to leave me alone.
Then he leaves. All of them are shocked of how powerful he is,while Katsuki was fuming in anger.
Izuku catch with his friends and they enter where was the writing exam. They finished in 20 minutes with all four of them with scores higher than 80%. Then they waited a little for the practice exam. They enter in the room and for their luck, they don't have to sit near Izuku past.
After a little time Present Mic comes.

PM(Present Mic):WHAT'S UP U

PM(Present Mic):WHAT'S UP U.A. CANDIDATES? CAN I GET A YEAH!

No one said anything till Izuku and his friends stood up and yell

All 4:YEAH.
PM:THANK YOU, MY LITTLE LISTENERS. THE GUY WITH PURPLE HAIR, THE 2 GIRLS AND THE GUY WITH COOL MASK. NOW LET'S GO! ARE YOU READY!
All 4:YEAH!
PM:THANK YOU MY LITTLE DUDES. NOW HERE ARE RULES.
PM started to explain how they will be fake cities filled with point robots how each of them are with different points. How he said that they had to destroy them with their Quirks to gather points.

 How he said that they had to destroy them with their Quirks to gather points

PM:BE CAREFUL IN THE CITY BECAU

He didn't get to finish because Tenya stood up without permission and started to talk.
Tenya:SIR, ON THE BROCHURE SAID THAT THEY ARE 4 TYPE OF ROBOTS, BUT YOU MENTIONED ONLY 3.IF THIS IS SOME KIND OF MISTAKE, PLEASE FIX IT. AND YOU 4.*point at Izuku and his friends*
Tenya:YOU 4 KEEP TALKING. AND YOU WEAR A MASK IN THE ENTIRE TIME. AND YOU AND THE GIRL ARE NOT WEARING YOU'R UNIFORMS. IF YOU DON'T TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY, PLEASE LEAVE.
Then Izuku ask.
Izuku:Present Mic, permission to speak?
PM:GRANTED.
Izuku:Thanks. Now listen here asshole. You didn't ask Present Mic for permission to speak which is rude. You said that me, my sister, my girlfriend and my best friend talked. We talked about our strategy. And the mask, you didn't think of the possibility that it had to do with my Quirk. And final,me and my sister for not wearing uniforms. Is because we were doing online schooling. Now shut the fuck up and let Present Mic to finish.
Izuku sit down, then Tenya sit down embarrassed.
PM:ALRIGHT GUYS. ABOUT THE 4 ROBOT. IT'S A 0 POINTER. IT'S AN OBSTACLE SO AVOIDED. NOW LET'S GO!