Battle Tournament Final

No one pov
It was time.
The final of the Sport Festival. Izuku Midoriya vs Izumi Yagi.

Outside
DA(Death Arms) :Who do you think is gonna win?
Gunhead:I'll say it will be Midoriya.
ML:I'll say it will be Yagi. She had 2 powerful Quirks.
KW:Yeah, but Midoriya had 3 good Quirks, not to mention his sword master and his martial arts. Plus don't forget how he sent her in the wall when she didn't wanted to listen to Midnight.
Backdraft:And don't forget that she broke her fingers and arms.

Back to the arena

PM:HERE'S THE FINAL! WE HAD THE GREEN FIRE OF 1B!AND THE POWER HOUSE OF 1A!IZUMI YAGI!

Both enter the arena.

M:Are you ready?

They both nodded.

M:BEGIN!

Izumi:Oni-chan, please stop! I don't want to hurt you.

Izuku:What happened back in the day? You expecting me to forget the 8 years?

Izumi:We're sorry. Please return.

Izuku:SHUT UP!

He put his arm on the ground, creating an Acid Wave towards her

He put his arm on the ground, creating an Acid Wave towards her. She quickly used her telekinesis to avoid the acid. She knows how dangerous his acid is after the wound left on her mother.

Izuku then dashed at her, but he stop. Izumi used her telekinesis on him.

Izumi:Please, I don't want to hurt you!

Then he started to release his Emerald Fire, freeing himself from her grip.

Izuku:RRRRRAAAAGGGGHHHH!

Izumi watched in fear.

Izuku:You said that you don't want to hurt me but what about the 8 years? You, along with you'r shitty friends hurt, bully, abused and torment me.

Izumi didn't say anything.

Izuku:You don't feel sorry, you just want you'r human punching bag. Well, I'm not the same. And now you're gonna pay for everything.