Hospital And Rescue Training

Izuku pov
After Stain was arrested, me and my past, along with Native got to the hospital. I didn't have any wound, but the doctors insisted.

No one pov
Izumi, Tenya, Shoto and Shoka had bandages on their bodies. While Izuku didn't have a scratch, he was leaning on the wall. He was still in his Hero Costume.

Izumi:Tenya, are you okay?

Tenya:Yeah. I'll live.

Shoto:What you did was reckless.

Izuku:And stupid.

Then, the door open and enter some people. It was Gran Torino, Manual, Mirko, Endeavor and and someone with a dog head.

Kenji:Good evening. I'm Kenji Tsuragamae. The chef of the police. And you know why I'm here? Woaf.

Izumi:It's because we fight Stain?

Kenji:Yeah. Using a Quirk without a license is illegal. And you Yagi, Todoroki and Iida are in trouble. Woaf.

Shoka:What about Izuku? He fight Stain too?

Kenji:His situation is different. Now let me finish. We had to cover and give the credit to Endeavor and Mirko. And Manual, Gran Torino and Endeavor took some blame. Woaf.

Manual light chop Tenya in the head.

Kenji:Now to you, Midoriya. You fought Stain. It will be illegal for you, but you didn't use you'r Quirk against. So you don't get in any trouble. Woaf.

Izuku:Thanks.

Then he leaves.

Mirko:You did great out there.

Izuku:Thanks, Mirko.

Then the door open. It was Lofie who jumped and hugging Izuku.

Lofie:Oni-chan!

Izuku:Hey, Lofie. What are you doing here?

Lofie:When I find out that you fight Stain, I come as fast as I could. Please don't do something like that again.

Izuku:Okay. Sorry for worrying.

Mirko:Hey, can you introduce me?

Izuku:Oh, sorry. Lofie, she's Mirko. Mirko, she's Lofie, my sister.

Lofie:Hi. I'm Lofie Midoriya. Pleasure to meet you.

She bow.

Mirko:Nice to meet you as well.

Lofie:Are you alright, Oni-chan? Are you hurt?

Izuku:No, Lofie. I'm fine. But they aren't. (point at his past)

Lofie:Oh.

Lofie didn't wanted to heal them, but she was in a hospital and wanted to become a hero. She heal them despite her hate for hurting her brother.

Then she pass out from exhaustion.

Mirko:She's okay?

Izuku:Yeah. One of her Quirks drains her energy.

Mirko understand and leaves. Izuku put Lofie on a bed and stood next to her. Izumi approach.

Izuku:Stay away from me and my sister!

Izumi:But I'm you'r sister.

Izuku:Tell me. A sister hurt his brother for not having a Quirk? A sister would bully his brother? Answer me!

She didn't respond. She had her head down and begin to cry.

The door open, revealing a doctor along with Mirko.