Rage And Battle Tournament Part 2

No one pov

It's time for the battle of Lofie vs Izumi.
Izumi had a smirk on her face. She think if she beat her, Izuku my will see how strong she's and return to her.

Izuku woke up and waited at the tunnel.
Izuku(thought):I know that you're gonna do something,Izumu.

Then Present Mic announce the fight.
PM:LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! WELCOME TO ANOTHER BATTLE! ON THE LEFT WE HAVE THE ADORABLE OF 1B!LOFIE MIDORIYA!

Lofie comes to the arena.

PM:AND ON THE RIGHT WE HAVE THE POWER HOUSE OF 1A!IZUMI YAGI!

M:Are you ready?

Both nodded.

M:BEGIN!

Lofie started to dash at Izumi. Izumi tried OFA,but she got random procent of 70%,breaking her finger.

Lofie then took this chance and deliver some punches on her.

1B

Kinoko:Look at Lofie!
Setsuna:She's strong.

Agoti:She's, but she has to be careful.
Tabi:If she use to much Boost Stamina, she'll get dizzy.
Hiryu:Hey! Has anyone see Izuku?
Then Tabi and Agoti realized where he was.
Both:Uh-Oh.

Back to the fight

Izumi was hit numerous times. She couldn't use her telekinesis because Lofie was moving fast.

Izumi(thought) : Dammit! I can't go on like this.

She tried again OFA and this time got 2%.

Izumi(thought) :Better than nothing.

She began to counter attack. She was still taking damage, but she managed to block some of the punches.

Izumi then used her telekinesis to take the boulders and throw them at Lofie. Lofie managed dodge,but she didn't see that Izumi appear in front of her and deliver a punch in her face.

Lofie became more dizzy. Izumi took the chance and started to brutally beat her. Lofie wanted to give up, but her mouth couldn't open. She then realized that Izumi used her telekinesis to keep her mouth closed.

Lofie had bruises all over her body.

Izumi(thought):That's what you get for stealing my brother.

She used her telekinesis and twisted Lofie the wrist of her left arm.

Lofie wanted to scream, but couldn't. Because Izumi keeped her telekinesis on. She collapsed on the floor.

Izumi deactivate OFA, but she didn't realized that she deactivated her telekinesis too. She charged OFA again, this time with 25%.

Lofie:I... give up.
After that she black out.

M:LOFIE MIDORIYA HAS SUBMITTED. IZUMI YAGI WIN.

However, Izumi didn't care that she give up. She still wanted to finish her.

M:YAGI, STOP! YOU WON.

Izumi didn't listen.

Midnight began to rip her costume shoulder.

M(thought) :Crap, I won't make it in time.

Then a green fireball was shot and hit Izumi, sending her to a wall, knocking her out. Midnight and Cementos look and they see Izuku with his left arm risen and with his right hand down, but acid started to pour of it. But when they look in his eyes, they only see bright green. No iris, no pupils, just bright green. He deactivated his acid and goes to the arena.