Conversation

No one pov
M:Izuku Midoriya win the Obstacle Course.
Then Katsuki came 2,Shoto 3,Izumi 4 etc etc.
M:Alright. We'll take a short break of 20 minutes. Feel free to buy snacks, drinks and walk around.
All of the 1 years got to eat. While Izuku instantly drink 5 L of water.
Yosetsu:Whoah, dude. Why did you drink so much water?
Izuku:The drawback of Emerald Fire is Dehydration.
Juzo:Oh.
Izuku:Anyway. I'm gonna buy some food. See ya.
He goes to a stand to buy some Takoyaki. He arrived at the stand.
Izuku:1 big portion.
Cooker:Coming right up.
The cooker finish the order.
Cooker:That'll be 1000 yens.
He paid and got ready to leave, but he meet Touya, Tabi and Agoti.
Izuku:Hey guys.
Touya:Good to see you.
Tabi:Yeah man.
Agoti:How're you doing?
Izuku:Just buy some Takoyaki. Want some?
Touya:Yeah. I'll take some.
All 4 of them sat on a bench. Tabi and Agoti got their own.
Touya:I was curious. How you 3 meet?
He said while he got a ball and eat it.
Tabi:Me and Agoti meet Izuku while we're at a rap contest.
Flasback
Izuku pov
10 Months training
I finished my training and I got on my way home, but then I heard some rapping cross the street. I got there to hear better. There I see someone with a goat skull and one with black hair and white eyes.
... :We got better, Tabi.
Tabi:You're right, Agoti.
I looked at them.
Agoti:You know, it's rude to spy on people.
How they know?
I got out and said.
Izuku:How did you know?
Tabi:You're not good at stealth. Who are you?
Izuku:Oh, sorry. My name is Izuku Midoriya.
Agoti:Midoriya? Like the hero Salamander?
Izuku:Yeah, he is my father.
Tabi:Interesting. But I have another question. What's with the scar over you'r eye.
I touch the scar and said.
Izuku:This is from when I was kidnaped and used for experiments.
Agoti:Experiments? What kind of experiments?
I then lift my t-shirt and show them the scars.
Both of them are shocked.
Tabi:How?
Izuku:Why don't we grab some energy drink and talked to the park.
Agoti:Works for me.
We got 3 energy drinks(Monster).
Then we got to a park where I told them everything. How my mother cheated on my father. How and why he sealed my Quirk. How my mother divorced and marry the one who cheated on him. How his former sister, along with their friends(except for Koji) tormented, abuse and bullying me. How the teachers sabotaged my grades. How one of them told me to kill himself. How I tried to run and got kidnapped. How I escaped with my new sister and how I meet my real father and how is my life now.
Tabi:Man, you'r life was hard.
Izuku:You have no idea. But I'm happy.
Agoti:Why?
Izuku:Because now I have a devoted father, a caring sister, a beautiful girlfriend and a best friend. Things are looking up.
Tabi:True, but now you have 2 new best friends.
Then both of them put their arms over my shoulder.
Agoti:That's right. We're gonna be good friends in the future.

Flasback end

Izuku:And that's how I become friends with them. They teach me how to sing, play instruments, rapping and knife combat.
Touya:I'm glad that you're now surrounded by people who care for you. Agoti, Tabi. Thanks for be friends with Izuku.
Tabi:Don't mention it. We're friends because we want to. And nothing can destroy our friendship.
Agoti:That's right.

No one pov

After they finished their Takoyaki, they said goodbye and get back to we're they had. Agoti and Tabi got to their seats at the audience. Touya resumed his patrol. While Izuku buy another 2 orders of Takoyaki. One big for Lofie and Hitoshi and one for Itsuka. He grabbed the orders and got to his class, but fate like to play with him, he encounter his past. They looked at him.
Izuku:What?
Momo:Zuzu, what are you doing here?
Izuku:For you'r information, I buy some Takoyaki for my sister and my girlfriend.
Izumi:Thanks.
Izuku:I'm not talking about you, idiot. I'm talking about my sister, Lofie.

Izumi had a sad expression when he call other girl his sister.

Then Inko come. She's wearing a bandage on her arm where Izuku used his acid on her.

Inko:Izuku, that girl it's not you'r sister.

Izuku:Yes, she is. She care for me and I care for her. Something that none of you showed to me, except for Koda.

Katsumi;Ichan,we're sorry. Can we let bygones be bygones?

Izuku had an angry look at her. She feld a chill that was on her spine.

Izuku:Tell me, Katsumi(with venom)! Can you'r apologies erased the 8 years of neglected, abuse, bullying, torment? They can heal my scars? If they can't, then I don't want them. It's a phrase that said,, You don't know what you got, until it's gone". I suppose it's true.
Katsumi looked down and begin to cry.

Izuku pass them, but he was stopped by Mina.
Mina:Please, we're sorry.
She said that while crying.

Izuku:Mina, you know what I'll do to you?

Mina:What?(confused)

Izuku:I'll brought into a hug.

Mina had a hope in her eyes.

Izuku:Then I'll never let you go and use my acid on you to see how I felt.

Mina back away. She fall on her knees crying.

He then proceed to head to his class.

End