Radi Vs All Might

No one pov

The waiting for the practical exam was over. 1A and 1B stood at the entrance of the fake cities.

Nezu:Now, all of you think that you'll fighting robots?

Most of them agreed, but Radi knew something was off. Because all the teachers are there, along with Endeavor, Blue Inferno and Salamander.

Radi:May I ask what are doing all the teachers and Endeavor, Blue Inferno and Salamander here?

Nezu:Very good question, Radi. They've here because we change the rules. You'll fight the teachers along with them.

All of them had a scared look, mostly 1A. Radi didn't seem to surprised.

Nezu:But that's not all. Radi, after the fight, you're gonna fight Endeavor, Blue Inferno and Salamander. They've gonna put you'r fire to the test.

Radi:*gulp*

The battles

1A(canon,except that Shoka and Katsumi are against Endeavor)

1B
Marshmello and Acoustic vs Salamander

Real Steel and Beast vs Cementos

Mudman and Mane vs Power Loader
.
.
.
Radi vs All Might

SL:Sir, may I ask why Radi is single?

Nezu:Well, Shen Long. Because Radi is strong and plus he has 3 Quirks.

Then they all got to the obsession room. The first is 1A. Radi leaves, but a hand touch his shoulder. It was Tsuyu.

Radi:What do you want, Frog-Legs?

Tsuyu had a sad face when he insult her.

Tsuyu:Izuku, I...

Radi:I'm Radi now.

Tsuyu:Radi, I'm sorry for everything.

Radi:You're sorry for what? Jumping and use you'r legs to hurt me? Using you'r mucus on my skin when I was bleeding? Slamming me to the walls with you'r tongue? Do you expect me to forgive all the pain? My scars will never dissappear, my hair will never return back to it's original color. So tell me, Tsuyu, why should I forgive you?

She couldn't speak. She broke down, crying. Radi leaves.

The match

1A(canon)

Katsumi and Shoka couldn't beat Endeavor, but they managed to get to the gate.

1B

All of them pass. They trained together.

Now it was time for The Hazardous Hero vs The Symbol of Peace.

Radi enter in the city. There he was greeted with a fist coming from All Might. Radi manage to caught the fist, but still was sent to the wall.

Radi get out from the wall.

AM:I'M HERE TO FIGHT YOU, HERO!

Radi:Less talk, more fighting.

They begin to trade blows after blows.