The Plan And New Friends

No one pov

After Hisashi leave, Ass Might, Green Bitch and the tormentors remain in the Principal Office.
Inko:Please, Nezu. Give me the address to Izuku. I want my baby boy.
Nezu:No. You will not take Izuku from his father.
Izumi:That guy isn't his father. It's a kidnaper that kidnap my Oni-chan.
Tenya:She's right. He should be behind bars and Izuku to be with us.

SLAM

They see how Touya slam his fist on the wall.
Touya:Listen here, brats! Izuku is not going to forgive you. You made his life a living hell. I will not let you get to him, I owe him so much. He is the one who help me when I got my problems. And now I'm gonna repay him.
All Might:He has to be with his father.
Nezu:His father is Hisashi. And if you don't believe it, here is the DNA test.
Nezu show them the DNA test that Izuku is Hisashi son and not Toshinori.
Nezu:See? It's not you'r son. Now leave all of you, before I blacklist all of you from U.A.
The tormentors together with the parents leave and they say they will punish their children.

Yagi Residence
Inko didn't believe that she lost Izuku. She cheated on Hisashi because she wanted a strong man. But it looks like karma come and bite her.
Toshinori still believe that the DNA test was fake and he believe that he is Izuku father and Hisashi stole his son from him.
Izumi still believe too that Toshinori is Izuku dad and wanted to make a plan to save Izuku from Hisashi.

Izumi pov
Group chat
Izumi:Hey. How are you feeling?
Mina:Not to well. My parents grounded me. They took my music and I can only studying. I can't leave the house. Only for school.
Minoru:My parents took my collection of 18+ books and Movies. They beat me and told me to learn to respect womens.
Kyoka:Mine took my Instruments. I can only study and learn.
Momo:My parents took away my allowance and my dresses.
Katsuki:The Old Hag took away my video games and force me to do chores. Dam you, Deku! It's all you'r fault.
Katsumi:Me too.
Izumi:We need to make a plan to save Izuku.
Ochako:Agreed. We need to save the man that love us.
All girls:Yeah.
Chat ending
I got in bed and thinking how to save Izuku.

No one pov
They still think Izuku care and love them. But, oh boy. They didn't know.

Izuku pov
After I get out,me and Lofie headed to home. But on the way we spotted how some people how they bully a boy with purple hair. I remember how I he feel, so I go straight to helping and I got the idea.

No one pov

Idiot1:Take that, you damn villain.
He kicked the boy in the stomach.
??? Stop.
Idiot 2:Villains like you deserved to be put in their places.
??? Leave him alone!
They look to see Izuku wearing his mask.
Idiot1:Who the hell are you?
Izuku:The one who will put you in hospital if you don't leave him alone.
Idiot 2:You think you can beat us?
Izuku:I don't think, I know.
Idiot1:Now you're cute.
Izuku:Bitch, I'm adorable.
The idiots got mad and run to attack izuku. The first one try to deliver with his quirk that can make rocks appear on his body a kick, but Izuku caught his leg and then he delivered a punch on his gut, knocking him out. The second one tried to punch Izuku in the face with his quirk that make his fingers to have metal on them,but Izuku dodged easily and karate chop him on the back of his neck, knocking him too. Then he goes to the boy with the purple hair and extended his arm.
Izuku:Are you okay?
The boy took his hand and stood up.
???:Yeah. Thanks, eh...
Izuku:Izuku Midoriya.
Hitoshi:Hitoshi Shinso.
Izuku:Well, Hitoshi. What was that and why they were bullying you?
Hitoshi:Because they say that my Quirk is Villainous. My Quirk is Brainwashing. When someone talk back to me,they under my control.
Izuku:They are idiots to not realizing that is a wonderful Quirk.
Hitoshi:Aren't you afraid that I will use it on you?
Izuku:If you'll use it, I will already on your control. But you don't want to.
Hitoshi:Yeah. I want to prove them by becoming a hero.
Izuku saw the determination on his eyes.
Izuku:If you want I can help you with training.
Hitoshi:Why would you helping?
Izuku:Because now we're friends.
They fist pump.
Izuku:You can go to my house to stay with my sister until I come back. I want to walk a little more before I return. Lofie can guide you.
Lofie come from the corner.
Lofie:Hello. I'm Lofie Midoriya. Nice to meet you.
Hitoshi:Likewise.
Lofie heal him and they head home. Izuku still walking and enter to a mall. He walk for a while when he see how 3 girls argue with another girl with orange hair.
Bitch1:Come on, Itsuka. Try some dresses for once.
Itsuka:I said no. I don't like them. Stop take me from my training.
Bitch2:You will never going to be a hero with that Quirk. Better give up.
Bitch3,4:Yeah.
??? :And who are you to tell her what to do?
They turn to see Izuku without his mask.
Bitch1:Who are you?
Izuku:Just a passing by. But why did you told her what to do? It's her choice. She can do what she wanted. If you force her, you are not her friends.
All 4 bitches leaves.
Itsuka hug him.
Itsuka:Thank you for your help.
Izuku pat her head and said.
Izuku:No problem, eh...
Itsuka:Itsuka Kendo.
Izuku:Izuku Midoriya. Are you alright? Why they said those awful words?
Itsuka:My Quirk is Big Fist. I can make my palms bigger. It's not flashy like others, but I want to become a hero.
Izuku:Then I will support you.
Itsuka:Really?
Izuku:Yeah. Besides, one of my Quirk is not for fighting.
Itsuka:Why do you say one of you'r Quirk?
Izuku:Because I have 3 Quirks.
Itsuka:EEHHH!? How is that possible?
Izuku:I will tell you, but first I want to eat a ice cream. Want one?
Itsuka nod.
They walked, until Itsuka spoke.
Itsuka:Wait. If you buy me ice cream, then let me do this for you.
She goes and buy 2 dumplings.
Itsuka:Here.
She handed one to Izuku.

Izuku:Thanks

Izuku:Thanks.
They sit and eat the dumplings. Then Izuku buy 2 ice creams. While they we're eating, Itsuka ask.
Itsuka:Can you tell me how you have 3 Quirks?
Izuku:Well, It happened when I was a baby.
He started to tell her how his former mother cheated on his father and how his father sealed his quirk, because if he isn't with him, the Quirk will get out of control. How his former family, sister and his former friends bullying, abused, neglected, tormented by them. How he tried to escape from them, but got kidnapped and he was used for experiments. How for 2 years he was experiencing torture and how his hair is white. How he meet there the girl who is now his sister. How he find his real father and how him, his father and his sister punish them.
Hearing all of this, she was angry and sad on the same time. She quickly hug him, not wanting to let go for a second. Izuku hug back.
Itsuka(crying) :I'm sorry.
Izuku:For what? It wasn't you'r fault.
He looked in her teal eyes and wiped her tears away. She then look in his emerald eyes. They close their eyes and their lips connected. After they realizes what they're doing, they separated and they both blushing.
Izuku(blushing) :I'm sorry. I didn't mean it.
Itsuka(blushing) :Me too. I got cared away. It's nothing.
Izuku:So... this means that we are...
Itsuka:Boyfriend and Girlfriend?
Izuku:Yeah, but let's start with small steps.
Itsuka:Yeah.
They walked and buy some stuff. Izuku buy a wooden sword and some training sais.

He said that he wanted to learn martial arts together with swordsmanship while his sister want with sais

He said that he wanted to learn martial arts together with swordsmanship while his sister want with sais. Itsuka said that she will help them with the martial arts, because she can show them her master. Izuku accepted and send a text to Lofie and Hitoshi and ask them if they want to learn martial arts. They both said yes.
After Izuku and Itsuka buy a extra sword for Hitoshi,they walked out of the store, while they we're holding hands.

Meanwhile

Izumi and the girls feel a pain in the chest and put their hands on the chest.
Girls:I hope you'r not cheat on me Oni-chan/Ichan/Izu-chan/Izu/Izu-kun/Zuzu/Dekiru.