Quirks Difference

No one pov

Izuku returned back to UA. The class started normally.

Nezu office

Midnight:I've always wonder. Izuku has some similar Quirks with others. He has Acid like Ashido, Fire like The Todoroki's and an Enchant like Yagi. But what's the difference between them.

Cementos:I always wonder that.

Nezu:If we all agreed on that, we can arrange something for tomorrow.

Time skip

Izuku goes to change in his Hero Costume.

After 5 minutes, Radi comes. He didn't had his weapons this time.

Radi:Uncle,why did you call me and told me to change?

Nezu:Well, Radi. It's because all of the teachers wonder that since you have similar Quirks with others, we want to ask you to fight them.

Then 1A comes. Only Izumi, Mina Shoto and Shoka had their Hero Costumes on.

Radi:I guess that I have to fight them.

Nezu:You're correct Radi.

Radi goes to get ready.

Nezu:Now, the first one to fight Radi will be.... *pick a ball from a jar with the names*Mina Ashido.

Mina was a little scared. Because she didn't how strong is Radi Acid.

Momo:Be careful, Mina.

Ejiro:You don't know what his Acid is capable of.

Mina:Thanks guys.

She goes to the fake city for her fight.

Once inside the city, Radi saw her.

Radi:So, my first fight is with you.

Mina:*gulp*Yeah.

Radi:Then I would start. Don't expect me to hold back.

Radi walks towards her. Mina, scared, she begin to throw Acid balloons at him, but Radi blocked them with an Acid wall. The 2 types of Acid collided and created a toxic smoke.

Radi wasn't affected because he was wearing the mask.

Radi:I suggest you to not do that again. You don't have immunity to Acid like me. And you aren't protected by this smoke. I'm because I have my mask.

Mina understand and she doesn't throw Acid at him.

Radi dashed and deliver a punch in her stomach.

Mina:GAH!

Radi:We may have similar Quirks, but that doesn't mean that we're the same. None of you have battle experience like I have. I'm way above you'r level and you'r class.