The Favor And Leaving To Help

Izuku pov
After I got the message from Tabi, I sleep, but not before send him a text to talk tomorrow.

No one pov
The next day

Izuku asked his Uncle Nezu to let Tabi and Agoti to enter the school. Nezu let them in.

Izuku:What favor do you need?

Tabi:We're going to a tour across Japan, but Aldryx is on a date with Fuyumi.

Izuku:So, he confess to her?

Agoti:Yeah. And he can't come to the tour that last a week. So we wonder if you can take his place for now.

Izuku:Say no more. You helped me with the Festival, now I'm gonna help you. You're my bros and I'll help you anytime.

Tabi:Thanks, you're the best.

The three of them goes to Principal office and enter inside. There were Nezu, Eraserhead, Ms Joke, Present Mic and Midnight.

Nezu:Ah, Nephew. What do you need?

Izuku l, Tabi and Agoti explain the situation and asked if Izuku can go with them.

Nezu:Yes, you can. The school has a week off now to relax after The Festival.

Izuku:Thanks, Uncle.

The three leaves. Izuku told his dad about it.

Hisashi was glad that he help his friends. He allowed him to go.

Izuku goes to his room, wrote a note and put it on the table. He told his kids were he'll go for a week. Eri and Kota were sad that he leave, but happy that he'll help his friends.

He packed some clothes in a backpack and goes outside. His class saw him.

Lofie:Oni-chan, were are you going?

Izuku:Tabi and Agoti need my help and I'm gonna help them.

Tetsutetsu:So manly. Helping you'r bros.

Izuku:They helped me many times, now I'm gonna return the favor.

He goes outside and see Tabi and Agoti.

1A see them.

Izumi:Oni-chan, what are you doing?

Izuku ignored her and talk to Tabi and Agoti.

Izuku:So, where are we going to stay for the week?

Agoti:Dad found a good hotel.

Izuku:Let me guess. You asked for 5 stars?

Agoti:Yes.

Tabi:When is about hotels, Agoti always said about 5 stars.

Agoti:Hey!

Izuku:Don't worry, Agoti. Nobody is perfect. So, are we leaving now or later?

Tabi:Solazar will come in a couple of minutes.

Izuku:Good.

Katsumi:Ichan, what are you talking about?

Izuku again, ignored them.

Tenya:IZUKU, STOP IGNORING US! AND STOP TALKING TO THESE DELINQUENTS!

Hearing this, Izuku blitzed and punch Tenya in the face.