Pure Joy

Kaitlyn's POV

All I could feel in that moment was pure joy. I smiled widely as I stood by the door of our room. She called him dad. Drew then came out of the room, tears in his eyes with a wide grin. "She called me dad.. " he whispers, pulling me into his chest. "You'll be an amazing dad" I whisper, closing my eyes as I melted into his touch. "And you would be an amazing mother Mo ghràdh (My Love) " he let's me go "let's get ready for bed, I don't think she'll sleep well without us" he said, concern in his voice. I loved that about him. The soft spot he has for kids will never fail to make me fall in love with him all over again.

Drew's POV

As I got ready for bed, I took my shirt and jeans off and climbed on my side of the bed, which was somewhat occupied by Addie. I picked her up, and laid down before putting her between me and Kaitlyn. Addie was moving a bit, making herself comfortable in my chest. Kaitlyn grabbed her phone and snapped a photo of us. "That's so going to Becky" she giggles softly. I widened my eyes, realizing that so many of my friends have kids. "We can ask Colby and Becks for assistance you know" I raised my eyebrows. She nods "yea, I already asked Becky to come over tomorrow" I nod and lay my head down, looking at the little girl in my arms, the last thing I saw before I fell asleep.