On the road with daddy

Drew's POV

Today's the day we leave on the tour bus. The bus pulled in front of the house an hour early so that we could get everything ready. My bus mates, Nick(Dolph Ziggler) and Shaun(LA Knight) decided to come help Addie pack. "Come on kid, we gotta get your stuff on the bus! " Shaun poked her chin and grabbed her suitcase. "Babe." I turned around at Kaitlyn. "Hmm? " I wrap my arms around her waist softly. "I still don't know about this. I know a lot of the talent backstage are nice but, what about the few that aren't? I mean, they might make her leverage for a match or something" I nodded softly, understanding Kaitlyns concern. I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared about it either. "I have close friends in the back, you know that sweetheart. You know I won't let her near anyone who I don't trust. And she won't go near anyone other than me anyway. But IF someone tries to hurt her, you know I'll be happy to give 'em a nice ass whooping" I pressed a kiss against her head "mm. I believe you baby" she looks up at me, kissing my lips. "DADDY! " Addie squeals, running to me. "Hey lass! Are ya done packin' up? " I pick her up as she jumps into my arms. "Ya ya! Uncle Knight helped me! " I chuckled. She's figuring out our stage names. "Say goodbye to mommy then ok? " she nods and gets down, and immediately jumps into Kaitlyns arms. "mommy!!!! I gonna miss you a lot! " Addie pouts. "Well, we're gonna miss you too baby. Me and Piper will miss you two very very much, but we'll be right here when you get back ok? " Addie nods and kisses her cheek before running off with Nick. "Call me, every night. And I want pictures of you two you got it? " Kaitlyn looks up at me with a smug look. "I know, I know. Same goes with you." I chuckle and kiss her lips one last time before we all leave.

Addie's POV

The bus that we're on is HUGE!! Me, Uncle Dolph, Uncle Knight and Daddy are at the store getting food for the trip. I wanted to go with uncle Dolph since I didn't hang out with him a lot. "You can pick out 3 snacks and 1 box of ice cream, ok? Your Daddy said not too much sugar for you" I nod and take his hand to drag him over to a random aisle. "Ooo may I has this please? " I give him a box. He looks surprised that I gave him that. "Green beans. Alright then, eating healthy are we" he chuckles and grabs a few boxes before we travel to the ice cream section. I pick out a pack of popsicles for the freezer before I get some other frozen foods. Once were done, we meet up with Daddy and Uncle Knight. "Did you have fun with Nick love? " Daddy asks. I nod happily. I like my new Uncles. Their really cool. When we finish paying for everything, we go back to the bus and we all find our beds. Daddy and me are sleeping in the same bed, and My uncles are sleeping in separate beds. I like sleeping with my daddy. He's a cuddly teddy bear! "Come on, let's great ready for bed princess" Uncle Knight picks me up and takes me to the bathroom. "Did you get your bath yet? " I nodded. My mommy gave me a bath right before the bus got to our house. "Alright, good. Go get your toothbrush and toothpaste" I nod and run to go get my hygiene bag. He helps me brush my teeth, brush and wrap my hair, and wash my face before he sent me to me and daddys room. "All ready for bed now love? " Daddy picks me up and sits me on the bed before sitting down himself. I curl myself into a small ball as he lays down, putting his arms around me as I cuddle into him. "I love you daddy" I whisper before I fall asleep.

"...And I love you too my love."