Uncle Colby and Aunt Becky

Kaitlyn's POV

    "EEK! " I shot up out of bed and look over, seeing Drew did the same thing. We look to see Piper sitting in front of a terrified Adeline. "Come're Piper" Drew lifts her off of the child. "You ok baby?" I ask, putting my hand on her back lightly. "Ya, sorry for wake you up" she whispers, looking down. "It's alright, you should lay down and get some more rest. I'll go fill her bowl" drew starts to get up until Addie grabs onto him and whimpers. "I'll do it babe, you should stay with her" I whisper. Drew furrows his eye brows but nods, giving Piper to me. Addie whimpers and looks at me "I'll be right back baby, I'm going down stairs" I whisper and kiss her head before leaving.

Drew's POV

     "How're you feelin'" I ask Adeline. "Want hug" she whispers and attempts to snuggle into me. "Your gonna hurt your leg doll. Let me help ya'" I place her on my lap carefully, making sure not to hurt her leg. "Guess what Addie? " I fix her hair as she looks up at me" I'm your Dad now" I smile softly and kiss her head. She giggles softly and snuggles her head into my chest. "Yay! Daddy! " she smiles at me, her green eyes sparkling. I was so proud to be her father. And I was gonna do my best to keep her safe. I sigh and get up before picking her up and taking her down stairs to get some breakfast. "Want to try some pancakes? " Addie nods a lot "is it good? " she asks, to which I nodded. I put my apron on, and started to make the pancake batter. "Daddy's cooking? " Kaitlyn's voice came from behind us. She sat at the island next to Addie and watched me. "Daddy's making pancakes for his babies" I kiss Kaitlyn softly as I grab some more flour. "Don't burn the house down babe. " she said cheekily. "We should invite Becky, Colby, and Roux over. Addie needs more friends her age" Kaitlyn says. "That's a great idea. I'll make more pancakes! " kaitlyn shakes her head and chuckles before going to call Becky.

                   T͓̽i͓̽m͓̽e͓̽ s͓̽k͓̽i͓̽p͓̽

   Adeline's POV

       An hour after Mommy and Daddy set the table and finished the pancakes, a family of three came over. Daddy told me that their names here a colby, Becky and Roux. I like Roux, she's fun. We've been playing with her toys in the living room while the adults talked. "I draw picture for mommie an daddie" Roux whispers to me. I nod and grab myself a paper. "I wanna do dat too! " she giggle and start to draw a photo. The photo had me, mommie, and daddie in it with the words 'I luv familie' scribbled on it. I look at Roux as she finishes hers. "I ready! " I nod before we get up and run over to our parents. "You give first! " Roux says. I nod and giggle as I give Daddie my drawing. "I make for you Mommie and Daddie! " he takes it and looks at it, smiling softly. "It's beautiful baby, thank you" Drew kisses my head and gets up, putting my drawing on the refrigerator. I look up at the man who I guess is Colby. He smiles at me "well hello there, it's nice to finally meet you Addie" I giggle softly and hug his leg. Wow! His leg is huge!!! He picks me up, careful of my leg and sits me on his lap. He has muscles like Daddie! I immediately feel safe in his arms. Like nobody could touch me if I was with him. He was the perfect uncle! Uncle Colby. I like that. He tickles my side a little bit,  making me laugh. "Guess what" I look up at him, confusion in my eyes. "We brought you some stuff. You wanna open it? " I gasp and nod. "Yes yes yes!! " I giggle. "Alright, let me go get it ok? I'll give you to your dad now" he picks me up and sits me in Daddies lap. I waited eagerly as he brought out bags of stuff. I opened all of my stuff with Daddy, as mommy put the stuff away as we opened it. I got all sorts of stuff! I got toys, and clothes, and cups and shoes! I loved it all!!! We finally ate the pancakes, which were so fluffy and sweet! They were yummy yummy! Sadly, Uncle Colby and Auntie Becky didn't stay long afterwards, but they promised to come back! Uncle Colby kisses my head, along with Auntie Becky. "See you later okay sweet pea? " I nod, smiling like an idiot. He chuckles and picks Roux up. "Bye bye Addie! " "Bye Bye Roux!! " we wave to each other before they leave. I LOVE Uncle Colby and Auntie Becky! Their the best! Mommie and me put my new clothes and shoes away before all three of us sat on the couch watching.... Tv! It was perfect. Finally, I have a perfect family.