There's a storm brewing

Addie's POV
           I cuddled up to daddy who was laying on the couch. I could sense his fear by how hard he was breathing before we layed down. "Daddy it okie" I kiss his cheek and wrap my legs around his waist. He sighed and rubs my back. "Daddy didn't scare you?" He whispers to which I shook my head. He smiles softly and pokes my cheek. "I know its late, but do you guys wanna go to the aquarium? It doesn't close for another 2 hours" uncle Dolph pokes his head in. Aquarium? What does that mean? "That would be fun lass, you would love it" daddy kisses my head and puts me down. "Go get uncle Knight while I get ready ok? I nod and run off with uncle Dolph to his bunk. "Uncle knight uncle knight! We goin to da awaria!" I tried my hardest to say the word, but it didn't come out right. He chuckles and gets up "I read ya loud and clear ladybug," he grabs me and he brushed my hair and my teeth, then helped me change into new clothes "lets go see papa shall we?" I giggled and hugged onto uncle Knight tightly.

Drew's POV
When we were ready, I helped Adelaine put her shoes on. I made sure to keep her important stuff such as her meds in the front of her bag for easy access. "Come on daddy come on! Uncle knight is waitin for us!" She grabs my arm and tries to pull me, making me laugh a bit. I bent down to pick her up and went to leave the bus before she stopped me, making Shaun and Nick turn around. "I wanna call mommie first" Addie mumbles as she played with my beard. "Let's call mommy them shall we?" I kiss her hand before grabbing my phone from my pocket to call kaitlyn. "Hey baby" her voice rang through the phone "darlin' someone has requested your presence" I put the phone on speaker and tell Adelaine to speak. "Mommie!!!" She cheers happily "Hai mommie! I missh chuuu!" I heard Kaitlyn laugh from the other side of the phone "hey princess, how've you been? Is daddy being nice?" Addie giggles softly and looks up at me "daddy is being a good daddy" I kiss her head softly and set her down "go with uncle knight while I talk to mommy ok?" She nods and runs off to the other room. I sighed and sat on my bed "their fighting for custody, I dont know what to do.." I whispered to my wife "are you serious?! after all they've done to her?" I put my head in my hands as I put my phone down. "I dont know what to do, we cant loose her." I whispered, my voice cracking" I heard Kaitlyn sigh "we wont loose her, I promise you. she'll be happy with us forever" she reassured me. I heard a creek at the door "Dada?" a small voice peeked out. "my mama and dada gonna come get me?" she whimpered. "fuck.." I whispered under my breath "no, their not coming back as long as im alive." Addie came over and crawled up under my side. "I promised you that you would be with my and Mommy forever didnt I?" she nods and looks up at me. "you aint goin' anywhere, I promise ya" I kiss her head and hold her close for a little bit. I was reassuring her, but I was mostly reassuring myself. I was scared to death about what could happen if I let her leave our protection. "yo uce!" I heard Jeys voice come in the room. what the hell was he doing here? "Some dude just came into the venue looking for ladybug over here, is she okay?" I immedietly got up, still holding Addie and placed her on the bunk after hanging up the phone. "I want you to stay in here untill I tell you its safe to come out okay? Jey can stay with you untill I come and get you" I look at Jey who nodded "Daddy no!" she cries softly. I mumbled a curse under my breath and crouch down. "Daddy is going to be okay, I promise. Daddy wants to protect you, but he cant do that if hes with you now can he?" I whisper and kiss her head. "O-Okie daddy..." she whimpers as I get up. I look at Jey "protect her." I whisper before I run out of the room. This war starts now.