5| This Is Dangerous

Jungkook's POV

Jungkook's POV

Bells text me her address, and I save it as a favorite in my maps—-for emergencies of course. She's so excited about the sales on her website and I want to do everything to help her.

I threw on a white tee and some jeans, something casual for the visit.

I have to admit, I'm nervous as hell.

But I bought her a gift of congratulations (some flowers and a bottle of her favorite red wine) and figured it would be a good icebreaker. The last time I saw her was a couple of weeks ago on our coffee date and I've been thinking of her nonstop since.

But now is not the time for weakness. I'm standing at her apartment door, and I need to chill and not give myself away—--of being nervous of course.

I knock on the door. The pitter-patter of my heart vibrates against my chest, and I'm sure my shirt is reacting to it.

Hearing her soft footsteps approaching me shook my nervousness into overdrive. Being alone with her in her apartment is a very dangerous idea—-well, dangerous for her. If she opens this bottle of wine and we drink, who knows what will happen? I mean I wouldn't...

"Hey, you must be Jungkook. I'm Lia." She smirks at the items in my hand. "Cute." She says before mumbling something incoherent I didn't really care to know.

She extends her hand for me to shake and I fumble a bit, trying not to drop anything. "Hi, Lia. Nice to meet you."

She nods and moves away from the door so I can enter.

"Bellamy!" Lia yelled as she wandered further into the living room and I stood in the middle of it like a stone, waiting to see her. My heart fell to my feet when my reason for being here stepped out from the hallway.

It was in slow motion as she walked toward me. Her smile brightens the already lit room and my nerves heighten more. I hesitate to speak because all I can do is stare at her. She's so beautiful.

"Hi, Kookie! I'm happy you're here."

"Hey, Bells." I handed her the flowers and wine. "Congratulations."

She smiles and hugs me, crushing me and the flowers. Her lips graze my neck with a tender brush and inhale the sweetness of her skin and her warmth. She smells as good as she feels. "Thank you." She whispers against me before pulling away, taking the flowers and the wine with her. "Oh Kookie, this is my best friend Lia."

Lia and I make polite eye contact before Bells speaks again.

"I'll be right back. I'm gonna put these in water and we can have some wine."

Bells go into the kitchen and Lia waves for my attention. Her friend is cute. She's about five foot six, slender with curves in the right places. She eyes me and I'm sure she senses my nervousness. So I clear my throat and nod at her.