11| Snakes

Jungkook's POV

Jungkook's POV

I could smack Taehyung, but hug him at the same time.

I was all set to see Bells for the day. She told me our meet would be a few hours later than we originally planned because of some work stuff she had to do. So, for the sake of killing time, I hung out with Tae and Jin.

What I discovered while hanging out with my friends put me in one of the worst moods. I couldn't focus on anything other than what my eyes witnessed. My hands shook. My body trembled. If I tried, I would have torn this place of the foundation and threw it into the ocean and it wouldn't relieve my pissy mood.

Snakes were among us.

We met up at in Koreatown, which was where we frequent most when we're together. Our other friends joined us at Yoongi's family restaurant. It was great to visit all my friends since life kept us busy. But we always made time to get together and shoot the shit with each other. It was a breath of fresh air, especially in helping me deal with my contemplating feelings for Bellamy.

Unfortunately for me, Tae had other means of having us meet here.

Despite of my pleading for him not follow Mason, he goes against me and created his own agenda. I wanted to be annoyed with him when I met him and our other friends, but the minute I noticed Mason there, my anger redirected.

Mason, who sat in my friend's family restaurant with Lia, Bells's best friend.

At first, I didn't want to make any assumptions. I thought of everything and anything to debunk any infidelity theories. Like perhaps Bells was meeting them first before she met me. But Bells said she had work stuff, and I don't think she would lie about that. I thought also, maybe they are planning something special for Bells to celebrate the success of her business. I wanted this to be the reason so badly, but after seeing the way Mason touched Lia, all reasoning went out the window.

He's a snake. A fucking stupid ass snake.

Tae didn't make it a secret about what was going on and spilled the tea to our friends. Jimin made it clear for me to tell Bells, but Namjoon countered Jimin and about me getting involved. I listened to the two of them while glaring at Mason. He was so caught up in his slithery he didn't notice the daggers I threw at him. How could he do this to my friend? How could Lia? There was always something with her I didn't care about.

Tae and Jin encouraged me to tell Bells, and I agreed, so we plotted. Yoongi gave their table a visit as the manager, inquiring about their service, and attempted to draw some details on their next move. When it was time for me to meet Bells, Tae agree to keep following them while I met up with her.

Tae left when the snakes did, and as the time passed, it was time for me to meet Bells.

When I saw her at the coffee shop, my heart sank.

Her face was so innocently sweet and her breathtaking smile melted my insides. It angered me more knowing what happened earlier.

When Bells hugged me with her warm, forgiving embrace, I knew I made the right choice. She needed to know what's going on behind her back. So, I changed our coffee date plans and now we're riding to Tae, who followed her boyfriend and best friend.

It's almost laughable they would be so out in the open about their deceit. I guess they figured this was a big city and Bells would find them out. Thing about big cities though, you never know who is watching you.

Bells glanced at me as we pulled up to a hotel. I can imagine what she's probably thinking, but when I make love to her, we won't sneak away to some hotel in Koreatown. I'm taking her to a place where she can't disturb the neighbors and I can keep her naked for days.

Sorry...I digress.

"Kookie, what are we doing here?" She wondered. She smiled, lowering her gaze before asking, "are we...do you want to get a room or something?"

The shyness in her voice ignited a swarm of flutters inside and I wanted to punch Mason in his fucking face for not allowing me to enjoy this. I'm going to punch his face regardless because he hurt her. "Maybe some other time." I answered curtly and opened the car door. I'm never rude to Bells, but it was all I could do to contain myself. Apologies will be in order once we settle. There's no telling how the rest of this day will go.

She didn't realize we parked next to Tae, who got out of his car and spoke to her. Curiosity knotted even more in her brows when she saw him, but she was still pleasant none the less. It's painful to know how her smile will fade soon.

"What's up, girl?" Taehyung greeted Bells with a hug. "Its so good to see you, but I wish we were here under better circumstances."

I gave Taehyung a look, which made him shrug in confusion. "What? Well, it's true." He rebutted my silent annoyance.

"Better circumstances?" Bells asked, confused by Taehyung's statement and her own question.

Poor girl...I'm getting pissed again.

Tae glanced at me and then he nodded for us to follow him. Bells is about witness these snakes in action.

**AN
Hope you are doing well and thank you for your patience and support. ❤️💜

Cupid 💘