CHAPTER 6

Next day

Jungkook woke up at 5 am and went to the bathroom. He came and went to the gym room. He came back at 6:15 am for washing up. He came from showering at 6:50 am and wore his suit. And as usual, he didn't tie his tie. He came downstairs as Mrs. Han was working in the kitchen. "Ajhuma... Yn didn't come?" he asked as she looked at him. "No, she didn't... Maybe she didn't wake up today." She said as he nodded and put the briefcase and tie on the sofa. He went upstairs again to see if Yn woke up or not. He knocked on the door but no one answered from inside. He peaked and saw that the room was empty. Then something caught her eyes. He went inside and saw a photo frame. There was Yn and a boy in that photo frame. "Might be her friend." He thought and again placed that on the table. He heard the door opening sound. He turned around and saw Yn only in a towel wrapped around her body. Her collarbone was visible to him. She was patting her hair dry with another towel.  And then *scream!!* Jungkook again turned back. "Yaahhh!!!.... Are you mad or what? Why you came inside my room...??" She yelled at him. "I c-came t-to c-call you for b-bre-breakfast." He said while shuttering. "Get out now!!!!!" She again yelled and Jungkook directly went outside of her room without looking at her. "It was so embarrassing..." He said to himself and went downstairs. Soon after 15 minutes Yn also came. Jungkook was eating his breakfast. Yn came and sat on the chair. Mrs. Han served her breakfast. She ate and went to take her purse. "My tie..." She turned and saw Jungkook holding his tie. She went towards him not trying to look into his eyes. After she was done she quickly ran outside and tell the driver to drive off to the company. Jungkook was just looking at all the scenes. He then also drove off to his company.

Yn's pov

I was working on my laptop but that incident was again coming in front of my eyes. Gosh, the morning incident was so embarrassing. I called my secretary about the other work. She came and handed me the files. "Why there are only four? You told me that you gave it to 5 people. Where is the other one?" I asked. "Ma'am... Mr. Eun took that file he didn't come." She said as I got confused. "There are so many Eun in this company. Whom you gave?" I again asked. "Ma'am... I gave it to Mr. Eun Jaemin. He is not coming. He also didn't come yesterday." She said. "Did you call on his no?" I asked. "Yes ma'am but he didn't pick." She said. "Okay, you may go now," I said as she went out of my cabin. What happened to him? Did he take my words seriously? I thought.

Time skips.

Everyone had left the building. I and my secretary were there only. Soon she also left. I completed the work and also went out. I told the driver not to come and pick me up so he also didn't come. I called a taxi and went to Jaemin's house. I reached there and went to the building. I took the elevator. His apartment was on the 5th floor. I reached the 5th floor and saw that it was locked. I again came to the ground floor and went to the owner. "Ajhussi... Why there is a lock in Mr. Eun Jaemin's apartment?" I asked as he looked at me. "You didn't know?" He asked as I made a confused look. "He died on Wednesday." He said making me all shocked. My eyes got teary and also he was not visible to me. "H-how this happened," I asked while crying. "We don't know. One of his neighbors was passing by his apartment when she saw his door open. She went inside and saw that he cut his neck with a knife. She came to me and told me everything. We called the police as his mother also came." That's all he said. I burst out. I was crying like a whole mess. Soon rain also began. I was still crying sitting on the ground. I got up and went to the graveyard. I saw his grave and sat down. "I am sorry Jaemin. It was my fault. If I hadn't agreed to this marriage then you will be alive by now. I am sorry... Didn't you promise me that we will be together? Then why you left me? Why?" I said and cried as hard as I could. "Who are you??" I heard a lady from back. I turned and saw Jaemin's mother. "It's you... Why the hell did you come? You killed my son. Why did you come? He died only because of you. You knew that he loved you but you choose another man over him." She yelled at me. "It's not like that Mom-" I tried to say but she cut me off. "Don't say mom from your mouth!!!" She again yelled. After that, she went from there. "She right I am at fault. He died only because of me." I said. "I am sorry Jaemin... I hope you will forgive me for  that." She said while looking at his grave. Memories were coming in front of her eyes.

Flashback

"Jaemin where are you?" I was calling him but he didn't reply.
"I am here..." He said while coming out of the curtain. We were playing hide and seek.

"Don't go anywhere... I was scared." I said as he chuckled at me.
"I will not Yn." He said.

"Promise we will be together," I said while showing my pinky finger to him.
"I promise..." He said.

Flashback end

I small smile came to my lips but I again cried. After that, I went to the house. It was too late and Jungkook will be angry if he didn't find me at home.

Jungkook pov

I came house at my usual time 7:30 pm. I was sitting when a human came with a glass of water. She gave it to me. "Where is Yn??" I asked as she made a confused look. "She didn't come.." she said as I was also confused. "The car is at the parking lot. I thought she came." I said and drank the water. "No, she didn't come..." She said and took the glass from me and went to the kitchen. Where is she then?? I thought. I called her many times but she didn't pick it. Then I went to my room thinking she will be with her friends.

It was 8:30 pm and there was no sign of her. Mrs. Han also went to her house. I was calling her but she didn't pick it. I was about to go and search for her when I eyes saw her.

Author pov

He went to her and held her arms tightly. "WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU!!!???" He yelled making her flinched. "HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I CALLED YOU? WHY DIDN'T YOU PICKED MY CALL!!!!???" He again yelled but soon in no time, she burst into tears. She was crying. Jungkook saw this and removed his hands from her arms. She kneeled and cried. Jungkook was so shocked watching her like this. He went near her. He was calming her down but there was no use of it. Soon she fainted in his arms. "Yn...Yn...wake up..." He said and tried to wake her but she didn't. He picked her up in bridal style and took her to her room. He again tried to wake her up but she didn't wake up. He checked her pulse. She is alive but she is not waking up.

After 30 minutes she woke up. Jungkook was there sitting beside her holding her hand. "J-jungkook." She said as he looked at her. "Are you okay??" He asked as she nodded. "What happened to you?" He again asked as she looked down. "He died... My best friend died." She said as he heard sobs from Yn. "what happened to your friend?" He asked. "He died because of me..." She said and looked at Jungkook. "If I hadn't agreed to this marriage then he has been alive by now..." She said as Jungkook made a confused look. "Why?" He asked as she again started sobbing. "I loved him... But when I confessed...he didn't accept... I told him that if anyone would come up with a proposal I will say yes... And then you came..." She said and continued. "I didn't know that the decision taken by me angrily will cause his life..." She said. He was listening to her. "But if you will go leaving me... He will not again come to you... Nothing will be like before right?" He said as she looked at him and then at her hands which were on her lap. "Will this marriage work... Do you think..." She said as he looked at her. They both went silent. "You should go and change... I will heat the food." He said and went out of her room.

___________________________________________________________

Hope you like this chapter... Btw what is your favorite food??☺️☺️🫶🫶💜💜