CHAPTER 30

Next day

Author pov

Yn woke up as her eyes were swollen due to crying very much. She did her morning routine and went to make breakfast. She was still thinking about what happened last night. While she was in her own thoughts she accidentally burnt her hands with hot water. "Ahh..." She groaned in pain. Minjin too came and saw that she burnt her hands. She quickly went to her kept her hands in ice water. "How many times do I have to tell you? Whatever you are doing focus on that." Minjin scolded Yn. Yn removed her hands after some time and they both went to the living room and minjin put some ointment on her hands. "Look... Your hands got red. Don't do anything okay? I will do the work." Minjin said as Yn nodded. As minjin went to make dinner Yn again drifted to her thoughts.

Time skips

Yn was in her room looking at the ceiling. "Should I go or not..." Yn asked herself.

Meanwhile

Jungkook was with Taehyung. They both were talking about business matters. After talking about that thay both went silent. "Hyung..." Jungkook said as tae looked at him. "What should I do?" Jungkook asked in a low voice. Tae can sense his pain in his voice as he patted on Jungkook's shoulder. "Did she agreed?" Tae asked. "I don't know..." Jungkook said as tae nodded. "Let's wait till night... If nothing happens then call me okay?" Tae said as he nodded.

Jungkook pov

I was returning back from hyung's house. I thought of going to Yn's friend's house but i thought they both will be together now. I don't know why but when Yn left me since then i really need her. It's like I am nothing without her. And i think that I love her and want her everytime. If she is written in my fate then she will come. And I know she will come to me.

I reached home as it was already 8:30 pm. I parked the car and went inside the house. Soon i entered my eyes got wide. I saw Yn in front of me. She was looking down. "Yn..." I called her slowly. She looked at me. "Jun-" before she could say anything I went to her and hugged her. "I am sorry Yn... please forgive me. I promise I will never do  something which will hurt you... Please forgive me." I said between my cries. She was silent. Soon I felt her hands patting on my back and my shirt getting wet. "Are you crying?" I asked and made her look up at me. "Jung- Jungkook.... I am so-sorry..." Yn said. "Why are you apologising... I am the one to apologise... I hurted you..." I said but her tears were not stopping.

Author pov

Yn was continuously crying and not stopping. Jungkook got confused and even without thinking he smashed his lips on her. Yn got shocked after that. Soon he started moving his lips. Yn too kissed him back as they were kissing after so many days. After a passionate kiss they both looked at eachother. "I am sorry for sending you the divorce papers." Yn said as Jungkook smiled. "Don't worry i didn't signed.. instead I burnt them." Jungkook said as Yn again hugged him.

"I missed you..." Yn said as Jungkook hugged her back too saying that he too missed her. "You are not going anywhere right?" Jungkook asked as Yn looked at him. "Never..." Yn said and pecked his lips.

"By the way... You told me to look into your eyes right?" Yn asked as Jungkook hummed. "You know what I see?" Yn again asked. "What?" Jungkook asked as Yn smiled. "I see the whole world in your eyes... I see your love... I see your pain... And you precious eyes always makes me feel that i am the luckiest girl in this world who got a man like you..." Yn said as Jungkook felt so good to hear it from her. "And I see the same in your eyes... You hugs are my comfort... You voice is my music... Your smile is my pleasure... And your love towards me is my everything..." Jungkook said. They both look at eachother for some time. "I love you..." Jungkook said. "I love you Mrs. Jeon Yn..." Jungkook said to which Yn smiled. It was first time she heard it from him. "I love you too Mr. Jeon Jungkook." Yn said and placed her lips on his. They both started moving their lips in slow motion. They were kissing like there is no tomorrow. They both were in their world not caring about anything.

___________________________________________

"Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies." - Aristotle 💑