CHAPTER 12

After a week....
Author pov

Yn's fever has been okay now as she was working in her office cabin. Jungkook helped her a lot during this. He would make sure if she is taking her medicine on time or not and other such things.

Jungkook was working on his cabin when he got a call from jimin. He picked it up.

Jm:- hey buddy!
Jk:- yeah hyung...
Jm:- what were you doing?
Jk:- i was working.
Jm:- you know right?
Jk:- what?
Jm:- we go for a one week holiday every year.
Jk:- yeah... So?
Jm:- we all are going as i am in charge of this year's holiday.
Jk:- okay...
Jm:- we are going a day after tomorrow.
Jk:- hmmm
Jm:- Yn is also going okay...
Jk:- yeah...
Jm:- i will hang up the call.
Jk:- hmm..

Jungkook put his phone on the table and rubbed his temple with his right hand.

Time skip...

*In the evening*

Yn pov

I was in my room scrolling through my phone screen. Jungkook has come and he was in his room. I heard a knock on the door as i went to open it. I saw Jungkook standing with his hands in his pockets. I moved a little so that he could come inside the room. He came inside the room and looked at me. "Pack your necessary stuff tomorrow." He said as i got confused. "Why?" I asked. "Jimin hyung said that we all are going on a one week holiday." He said making me more confused. "But why are we going and who is going with us?" I again asked as he got a bit annoyed. "First... We are going because every year we go on a one week holiday and second everyone is going... Hyungs are going with us along with their wives." He said as i made an ohh look. "Anything else...?" He asked as i looked at him. "Wait here..." I said and ran to the cupboard. I took out my purse and took out his black card from it. I came to him. " Here..." I said and gave him his card. He looked at it and then looked at me. "Why are you giving this to me?" He asked. "It's yours that's why I am giving it to you. I bought what I had to...now take this."  I again gave it to him but he didn't take it. "I don't want this... You can keep it." He said as i was about to say no but he went out of my room. "Hmmm... Now what will I do." I thought as i again keep it in my purse.

Next day...

Jungkook pov

I had taken a day off today as i also told Yn to take leave. Yn was talking with her secretary about cancelling all the meetings as i had also told my secretary about it. I got a call from jimin hyung as I picked it up.

Jm:- Jungkookahh...
Jk:- yes hyung...
Jm:- have you done packing?
Jk:- not yet i will pack tonight.
Jm:- hmmm... Ok listen..
Jk:- hmmm...
Jm:- for the holidays we are going to my farmhouse.
Jk:- which you recently buyed?
Jm:- yeah... As you all didn't see it so i am taking you all there. No need for the tents and other stuff... Everything is there.
Jk:- okay...
Jm:- then i will pick you both tomorrow at 9 am.
Jk:- hmmm...
Jm:- okay then bye i have tell it to others also.
Jk:- bye...

I hung up the call and went to Yn who was in the garden. I went to her as soon as she saw me coming and she got up from her seat. "Pack your stuff tonight as we are leaving from here at 9 am tomorrow." I said as she nodded. I then was about to turn but she stopped me. "Jungkook..." She said as i turned. "Ummm.... I..I...Ani (no) nothing... You can go." She said I also didn't mind it.

*At night*
Author pov

Both had eaten their dinner and were packing their things for tomorrow. Yn was packing as she was done but she again unpacked it and checked. "Everything is done right. I packed and also checked two times." Yn said and lay down on the bed. "Tomorrow I have to wake up early." She said and slept. Here Jungkook was also packing his things. "okay everything is done. Now I will sleep and wake up tomorrow early. Wait i always wake up early then I will wake up early tomorrow also." He said to himself and slept.

______________________________________________

Hey guys how was this part? I hope you liked it.
If you liked this part don't forget to vote.💜💜💜