CHAPTER 14

Author pov

Yn and Jungkook both went to their shared room in Jimin's farmhouse. Jungkook went towards the bed and threw himself on the bed. Yn went to the couch and sat there. They both rested a bit. "Umm... Jungkook are you going first to freshen up or will I go?" Yn asked as Jungkook looked at her. "You go first." Jungkook said as Yn got up and took her suitcase and went to the bathroom. She unpacked her things and placed them inside the wardrobe. After that, she went inside the bathroom.

*After 30 minutes*

Yn came wearing an oversized shirt with sweatpants. She saw that Jungkook had already slept. She went to him and saw him sleeping peacefully. "You might be tired right?" Yn said while poking her index finger on the cheek. She placed a peck on his head and went outside. She saw Namjoon, jin and hobi sitting in the living room. She then went downstairs as saemi, hanmi, aesoul, and rosy came. "It's already going to be 1 pm. What to make for lunch?" Hanmi asked the girls as they looked at her. Then an idea pops out on rosy's mind. "Let's make lunch together." Rosy said as they all agreed and went to the kitchen. Namjoon, jin, and hobi went to their rooms. All 5 girls were making lunch minseo and Kyurin joined them.

After 40 minutes the lunch was ready. "Yn go and call everyone to come." Aesoul said to Yn as she went to her oppa's rooms to call them. First she went to Jin's room. She knocked on the door as Jin opened the door. "Oppa the lunch is ready." She said as Jin nodded. She then went to Yoongi's room and called him. After calling him she went to hobi's room and called him for lunch. She then went upstairs to call the rest. She called namjoon, jimin, and Taehyung for lunch. Last was Jungkook so she knocked on the door first but no-one responded. She opened the door and saw that the room was empty. "I think he went to the bathroom." She said to herself and went towards the wardrobe. She peeked inside and saw that the wardrobe was also empty. She then looked at the cupboard and saw his clothes. She checked in the mirror herself. "You look good Yn. Keep it up." She said to herself while looking at the mirror. She then started singing looking at the mirror and the audience were the clothes. She was singing when she heard the door unlocking sound. She turned and saw Jungkook coming out of the bathroom with wet hairs wearing a bathrobe. She was shamelessly looking (staring) at him. "Haven't you seen a handsome man before?" Jungkook said while coming towards the closet. Yn suddenly looked at the other side. "The breakfast is ready, come downstairs." Yn said and about to go when Jungkook stopped her. "Wait for me outside." Jungkook said as Yn nodded and went outside. She was waiting for him in the room. He came back after 2 minutes as they both headed downstairs.

Everyone sat on their seats and started eating. Everyone was eating peacefully when Jin groaned happily. "Who made stir fried chicken?" Jin asked as the girls pointed at Yn. "It's really tasty Yn thank you so much." Jin said as Yn smiled. "It's ok oppa. Unnies guided me also." Yn said as Jin nodded. "I think it's going to rain." Hobi said taking everyone's attention. Everyone looked outside and said yes.

After eating lunch they all were sitting in the living room talking about their childhood memories. Yn heard the raining sound as she looked outside. "It's raining." Yn said as everyone looked at her. "It's been raining for 10 minutes." Kyurin said as Yn nodded. Yn got up and went to see the rain. Everyone was talking when Namjoon interrupted. "Omo...look outside." Namjoon said as everyone looked outside. They saw that Yn was dancing in the rain. Aesoul gestured to the girls as they also went outside and joined Yn. The boys were stopping them but there was no use of it. "Come on guys join us." Hanmi said as boys thought for a while and also joined them. Jimin and Jungkook were watching them. "Shall we join them?" Jimin asked as Jungkook looked at him. They both took out the watering pipe and sprayed it on everyone. They all were enjoying the rain.

Time skips...

*At night*

Girls were chilling watching Netflix on the tv and here boys were cooking food for them. "I am so sad for them. They are trying hard right." Rosy said. "Let them also know about how we are able to manage everything." Saemi said as everyone hummed. "Girls!!! Come dinner is ready." Jin yelled from the kitchen as the girls went there. "Woahh!!! It looks delicious." Yn said. "Sit we will serve you." Hobi said as the girls sat and they served them. After serving them boys also sat and served themselves. They all started eating as the girls were praising their food. The boys were having a proud smile.

After eating dinner they were sitting in the living room eating a sweet dish. After eating that Jimin told everyone to sit making a circle. They all agreed and sat making a circle. "Are we going to play something?" Tae asked as Jimin nodded. "We are going to play truth or dare." Jimin said as Kyurin took  two Bowles in which there were chits and she placed it inside the circle. Jimin went and took a bottle to play the game. "The cap side is for truth and the back side of the bottle is for dare. One of us will have to spin it one by one and on whoever it stops by any side he/she has to do the task. The task is written on the chits okay?" Jimin said as everyone agreed. "Then i will spin first." Jimin said and spun the bottle. It stopped on hanmi. "Hanmi noona it's the truth for you." Jimin said to hanmi as she took out a chit from the truth Bowle. "Who was your first crush?" Hanmi read the chit. "Tell!" Jimin said as she thought for a while. "He was a boy in my elementary school. I don't remember his name but he was popular in school." Hanmi said as everyone made an ohh look. After that Kyurin spun the bottle and it stopped on jin. It was a dare so jin took out a chit from the dare bowl. "Eat a whole lemon." Jin read and made a weird look. "Yayyyyy!!!" Everyone said and clapped as Kyurin went to the kitchen and came with a cut lemon. She gave it to jin and again sat in her seat. "Eat. Eat. Eat." Everyone started saying as jin was making a weird look. He ate that. He face was all red and weird. He went to the washroom and threw that lemon. He came running to the living room and went to the kitchen and drank water. He came and saw everyone was laughing loudly at him. "How was it oppa?" Yn asked as jin looked at her. "Hmmm..." Jin said and nodded his head. "Okay guys now I will spin." Hanmi said and spun the bottle. It stopped on Jungkook. "Oh.. it's dare." Jungkook said and took out a chit from the dare bowl. "Sing a song for your husband/wife." Jungkook read the chit and Yoongi got up and went to his room. Everyone looked at him. Yoongi came with a guitar in his hands and gave it to Jungkook. "Sing." Yoongi said and sat on his seat. Jungkook held the guitar and started playing it. He sang still with you for Yn. Yn was looking at him with loving eyes. Jungkook stopped as he sang the song and looked at Yn whose eyes were filled with tears. "What happened? why are you crying?"  Jungkook asked as soon as she wiped her tears. "N-nothing." Yn said and gave him an assured smile. After that hobi spun the bottle as it stopped on Namjoon. It was the truth. 

______________________________________________

So i hope you like it. This was the truth or dare part 1 next part in on another chapter. Don't forget to read that. And also if you like this then don't forget to vote 💕.