CHAPTER 26

Next day

Yn pov

I woke and saw him sleeping. I didn't wake him up and went to take a shower. I came after 20 minutes and went to make breakfast. Today I had an important work so I did my breakfast and drove off to my office. I reached the office and went inside.

I was working in my cabin when I got a call.

Yn:- hello?
??:- Good morning ma'am.
Yn:- oh... Ya what happened?
Receptionist:- Mam there is someone who wants to meet you.
Yn:- oh.. okay send them.
Receptionist:- sure ma'am.

I hung up the call again and focused on my work. Then i heard a knock. "Come in." I said and the door opened revealing Giyong. "Ohh yongie what a surprise..." I said go to him. "Did i disturbed you?" Giyong asked. "No... Why will you...and what happened??" I asked him while sitting on the couch. "Actually I am again returning to the states a day after tomorrow." Giyong said as my smile faded. "Why??" I asked. "Something important you know.." he said as I looked down. "Hey... I will come back again... Don't worry." He said while patting my shoulder. "Hmmmm...." I hummed in response. "Why did you tell me to meet you in the restaurant?" I asked. "I wanted to tell you about my going to states but i thought that you might be busy at that time so I came to meet you here." He said as i nodded.

"Okay then I will be going now... I have to prepare something." Giyong said while getting up. "What?" I asked. "It's personal..." He said as i again nodded. "Okay bye..." Giyong said. I hugged him and he left the cabin. I sighed and again came and sat to do my work. Then suddenly something hit my mind. "Oohh....shit i didn't tell Jungkook that I am in the office." I said and dialed his number. After a few rings he picked up the call.

Yn:- hello Jungkook??
??:- Yes...
Yn:- meyongi??
Meyongi:- yes Yn what happened?
Yn:- where is Jungkook and why are you picking the call?
Meyongi:- ohhh.. he is sleeping while holding me so-
Yn:- what???
Meyongi:- yes and don't take tension I will tell him that you are in your office.

I was about to say something but she Hung up the call. "Why will Jungkook be sleeping with her??" I thought. My phone vibrated as i saw the screen. It was a message from an unknown number. I opened the message and saw a pic of Meyongi taking a pic with Jungkook sleeping on her chest. My phone slipped from my hands and tears started forming in my eyes. I didn't believe it. *I will ask Jungkook about this when I go back in the evening.* I thought and started working. My mind was not focusing on my work because of what i saw before. I called my secretary for a coffee. She came after 10 minutes and gave it to me.

Jungkook pov

I opened my eyes adjusting with the light but i again slept after a few minutes.

I again opened my eyes and looked at the time. "Ohh shit.. I got late.." I said and went to the bathroom to take a shower. I came to the living wearing my watch and saw Meyongi in the kitchen. I went to her to ask about Yn. "Yn is in her office... She told me to tell you." Meyongi said as i nodded and went outside. I drove off to my office as i was now too late.

Meyongi pov

I woke up with a headache and saw the time. I took a deep sigh and went to do my morning routine. I came and thought about going to Jungkook's room but then i thought that Yn bitch will be with him. I went to my balcony and saw that Yn was sitting in her car and drove off somewhere. *Thanks for giving me a chance Yn* i thought and went to Jungkook's room. I saw him sleeping as a smile crept on my face. "She snatched you away from me my kookie..." I said. I took out chloroform and spread it on my handkerchief. I saw him opening his eyes so putted the handkerchief on his face. After 5 minutes he became unconscious. *Now it's the time...* I thought and went and lay beside him. I made his head fall on my chest and his hand around my waist. I then took a pic of it. "Ahh... It's so nice." I said to myself but then Jungkook's phone rang. I took it and looked at the caller ID. "Love 💕" I said and picked the call.

Yn:- hello Jungkook??
??:- Yes...
Yn:- meyongi??
Meyongi:- yes Yn what happened?
Yn:- where is Jungkook and why are you picking the call?
Meyongi:- ohhh.. he is sleeping while holding me so-
Yn:- what???
Meyongi:- yes and don't take tension I will tell him that you are in your office.

I said and hung up the call. I smiled and got off from him.

Time skips...

At the evening

Author pov

Yn came to the house full of rage in her eyes. She directly went to their room. She opened the door and saw Jungkook sitting on the bed. "Yn you came... Come and si-" Jungkook was about to say but Yn cut him off. "What were you doing in the morning?" Yn said while throwing her sling bag on the couch. "Why what happened??" Jungkook asked. "Just answer." Yn ordered him while crossing her arms. "I was sleeping. And I was late for the office." Jungkook said without any expression. "Alone??" Yn asked. "Yes I was sleeping alone since you were not here." Jungkook said. "What about these then??" Yn asked while showing her phone.

___________________________________________

Sorry for the delay. Hope you like this...
Sorry for the grammatical errors too...