CHAPTER 17

Author pov

Today's night was a special night. It was the 31st of August and tomorrow was Jungkook's birthday. Yn didn't know that. She came downstairs and saw everyone was there including Jungkook. "Good morning Yn." Jimin greeted her and she also greeted him back. "Guys the breakfast is ready." Minseo called them as they went to the dining table. Every time Jungkook was looking at Yn. And Yn keep ignoring him. They all ate their breakfast as Jungkook got a call so he excused himself. "Yaa... Yn you know what's tomorrow?" Tae asked as she was confused. "What?" Yn asked as tae told him everything. "Really..." Yn said as tae nodded. "We all have made a plan." Tae said as Yn was listening to them.

Time skips

Everyone was in the swimming pool. Yn's unnies and oppas were playing with each other in the pool. Jungkook too was there. Yn was sitting and recording videos of them. "Yn!! Come na!" Hanmi said. "No unnie you all carry on i don't want to." Yn said. Jungkook looked at her and thought that he had nothing to do. So he got out of the pool and went to the changing room. 

Jungkook pov

I was really sad by the behaviour of Yn. I really made her sad. I shouldn't have told her those harsh words. But what else can I do? She always reminds me of Jiyoon. She was also like her. Caring and soft nature. I was wearing my hoodie  but it got stuck in my head. Ahh what should I do? "YN!!!! YN!!!" I called her as she came. "what?" She asked. "Help me.!!" I said as she helped me with my hoodie. "Thanks." I said but she ignored me and was about to go when I held her hand. I pulled her towards me and pinned her on the wall. "Why are you doing this?" I asked as she got confused. "I don't know what you are talking about. Let me go."  She said and again was about to go but i again pinned her on the wall. "What are you doing?" Yn asked annoyingly as i didn't say anything but only looked at her. "Do you really care about me?" Yn asked while crossing her arms around her chest. "I do." I said as she chuckled. "If you do then you didn't hurt me like that." She said. I was really feeling sorry for it. "It's just i was so tensed. That's why. I really didn't mean it." I said the truth but she scoffed. "If you were tensed then you should have talked to me calmly. Sometimes talking to someone is good if you are tensed. You spill out everything why you are being tensed rather than say something to someone which that person doesn't like and the one who said has to feel guilty." Yn said as i realised that she was right. "I am sorry." I said but she didn't say anything. "Please believe i won't do it again." I said and she nodded. I was looking directly into her eyes as she was also looking at me. My eyes went to her lips and then to her eyes. I slowly leaned towards her lips. I started kissing her slowly but she was not kissing me back. Soon I felt her lips moving. She kissed me back as her hands encircled my neck and my hands encircled around her waist. We were passionately kissing each other but i kissed her more deeply. We were interrupted by someone knocking. I parted my lips from her and went out of the changing room. She also came back.

Time skips

Author pov

Jungkook was in his room when Yn came out of the bathroom and was about to go downstairs but he stopped her. She turned. "Where are you going?" Jungkook asked. "Downstairs." She said. "Okay." Jungkook said and she went downstairs. "Is the cake ready?" Yn asked as they all nodded. "But why did you come here?" Jin asked as she said that he was watching the phone that's why she came to see what happened.

After dinner they all went to their rooms. Namjoon told Yn to keep an eye on him. It was 11:30 pm when everyone came to the living room except Jungkook. "Yn did he sleep?" Hobi asked as she nodded. They took out the cake and went to Jungkook's bedroom. First Yn went inside as it was still not time to wish. It was 11:59 pm and one minute to go. Jungkook was in his dreamland when Yn suddenly said happy Birthday loudly. The others also came as Jungkook was so surprised by it. "Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday dear kookie. Happy Birthday to you."  They all wished together as Jungkook got really happy. He blew the candles after taking a wish. Jungkook thanked everyone as they all talked for a while and went out of their room to give some privacy to the couples. After they were gone Yn locked the door and turned. Jungkook was looking at her happily as he never expected that this would happen one day. She came and again wished him. "Thank you so much for the surprise." He said to her. "No-no. Thanks to yoongi oppa. He gave the idea." Yn said while coming to the bed. "Whoever it is. Just thanks to all of you." Jungkook said while laying in bed. Yn smiled and slept. As Jungkook also slept while holding Yn by her waist.

______________________________________________

Hey guys I know that this part was a bit short. I hope you liked it 😊. Love you all. ❤️❤️💜💜🫶🫶