CHAPTER 22

Author pov

The next day they both woke up and did their morning routine. Today was Sunday so both were in the house doing their work. Yn was in the kitchen with Mrs. Han while Jungkook was in the living room doing some office work. The bell rang as Mrs. Han went to open the door. As soon she opened the door she saw a girl with sunglasses on her face. "Excuse me... Do you want to meet someone?" Mrs. Han asked politely. "Oh ya... I am Jungkook's best friend." The girl said. Mrs. Han gave a nervous smile. The girl entered. As soon as she saw Jungkook she ran to him and hugged him while he was sitting on the sofa. Yn was watching everything. She felt a little ache on her heart not because she was jealous or weak but she loved him. Yn again went inside the kitchen. "Leave me..!" Jungkook said as the girl broke the hug. "It's been years since we saw each other." The girl said. Jungkook stayed silent not giving a damn to her. "Did you really forget me? Okay let me remind you... I am Choi Meyongi. Your high school best friend but also your secret girlfriend." Meyongi said but Jungkook didn't pay attention to her 'cause he never accepted her as a girlfriend. Yn came with a glass of water and gave it to meyongi. "Jungkook is she your new maid?" Meyongi asked to which Jungkook's anger went to its peak. "She is my WIFE. Don't talk to her like that." Jungkook said. When Yn heard the word wife she felt butterflies in her stomach not this time but every time Jungkook mentioned the word wife for her to others. "WHAT!!! When did you get married? Didn't I tell you to wait for me? Huh?" Meyongi said while getting up from the sofa. "It's true... You can't change the truth... She is my wife and forever will be." Jungkook said while coming to Yn. He pulled her towards him by her waist. Meyongi got jealous seeing them both. "Fine... Show me my room." Meyongi said to which Jungkook told Mrs. Han to show the room to her. After that Jungkook took his Laptop and went to his room with Yn. Meyongi was still there looking at both of them. *Just wait... I will erase you from Jungkook's life.* Meyongi thought.

Later during the lunch

Everyone was eating lunch peacefully but Meyongi was looking at Yn like she will eat her at any time. Yn was still unaware that Meyongi was staring at her. Jungkook noticed Meyongi's facial expressions but ignored it. They all finished their lunch as Yn was with Mrs. Han while Jungkook went to their room. Meyongi saw it as a chance so she also went to Jungkook's room. She knocked on the door. Jungkook thought that it might be Yn but when he opened the door he saw Meyongi standing in front of him. She came inside and locked the door. "Jungkook... It's been a while since I hugged you properly." Meyongi said while coming towards him. She came and tried to hug him but he pushed her. "What the hell are you trying to do Meyongi?" Jungkook said in frustration. "Can't I hug my best friend?" Meyongi said while making a pout but it didn't affect Jungkook. "Get out now I need to do some work." Jungkook said while going towards the door to open. But as soon as he reached the door Meyongi came between him and the door. "I won't let you go..." Meyongi said and encircled her arms around his neck. Jungkook was removing her hand but Meyongi's hand slipped on the door lock and it got opened. They both fell as Jungkook was above Meyongi. Meyongi smiled but Jungkook suddenly got up when he felt that someone caught them like that. He looked at his left side and saw Yn. Her heart ached seeing them both like that. Yn turned and went to the rooftop. Jungkook was about to go behind her but Meyongi stopped him. "Let her go Jungkook... She might have thought that she disturbed us." Meyongi said in a seducing way but Jungkook jerked her hands and went behind Yn. He came to the rooftop and saw Yn was standing there. He went towards her. "Yn... What you saw was not like that. There is nothing between us... Trust me." Jungkook said while taking her hands on his. "Then what i saw was fake?" Yn said while removing his hands. "Yn..." Jungkook said slowly in a low voice. "Oh... Sorry i am interrupting your life." Yn said and about to go but Jungkook held her hand again. "Please Yn... Don't be like that... There is nothing between us." Jungkook said. Yn stayed silent. "I know what I said you was not right. I shouldn't have said that when we meet." Jungkook said while his head was low. Yn looked at him. She really wanted to hug him at that time but she controlled herself and again removed his hand and went out from there. Meyongi saw Yn coming all disappointed and smirked. *The first plan was successful I guess* Meyongi thought.

It was 8 pm when everyone had eaten their dinner and headed towards their bedrooms. "Jungkook I have some work with you... Please come with me." Meyongi said as Yn looked at Jungkook. Yn excused herself and went to their room. Jungkook was standing there with meyongi. "I am sorry, but I have something important to do." Jungkook said and went to his room. Meyongi was still smirking that Yn is not all disappointed by it. Soon Meyongi also went to her room.

Jungkook entered in the room and saw Yn in the balcony. He went there and hugged Yn from behind. "Jungkook please... I am uncomfortable." Yn said and removed his hands. "What happened?" Jungkook asked as Yn didn't said anything and went to the bed. She laid on the bed. Jungkook sighed and also went to bed and laid beside her. He can't do anything but to clear everything to her. But the thing is that she won't listen to him. Soon Jungkook drifted off to sleep. Yn was still awake thinking about everything that happened today. A tear drop from her eyes. She wiped it off and turned only to see sleeping Jungkook. She smiled weakly and slept.

___________________________________________

Hey guys I am really sorry for the late update. Since I am a bit busy these days... I hope you liked this part. Show your support for this so I will get to know that you liked the story...💜💜❤️❤️