EPILOGUE

5 years later

Jungkook pov

I woke up with the sound of my princess waking me up while sitting above me. I opened my eyes and saw her smiling at me. "Papa woke up!! Eomma papa woke up!!" She said loudly and laughed. "What happened princess?" I asked and sat on the bed and made her sit on my lap.

"Papa you were sleeping till 10am! Look!!" She said as i saw the wall clock and it was actually 10 o'clock. "I am sorry princess for sleeping this late. Papa was working till 1 am in the night." I said. "It's okay papa. Chill! Today is Sunday!" Seol said as i remembered. "Oh yaa!! Where do you want to go?" I asked as she thought for a while. "I want to go to beach!" She said. "Okay we will go there.." I said as she smiled.

Then Yn entered the room. "Jungkook go and take a shower!" She said as i sighed and got up. Seol ran to her mother and hugged her legs. "Eomma papa is taking us to the beach!" She said as Yn lifted her up. "Then you should go and get ready right?" Yn said as she nodded. "Mrs. Han!!" She called Mrs. Han as she came. "Mrs. Han please get her ready." Yn said as she nodded and both seol and Mrs. Han went to Seol's room.

I went to Yn. "Go na!!" She said but I was so stubborn, i didn't go. She then pushed me into the bathroom. "Go and shower!!" She said and closed the door.

Time skips

We were sitting on the car heading to the beach. We reached there as seol took out her beach toys and ran. Yn too went after her.

We played there for and hour. I thought to go to mom's house since we are in Busan now. We all headed to mom's house.

We reached their house as it was not that far. Mom came and hugged all of us as she took seol in her arms. Dad too came and hugged us.

After doing lunch with them, we were in our room while seol was with her grandparents. I looked at Yn who was laying on the bed with her eyes open.

"What are you thinking?" I asked as she snapped out of her thoughts. "I was just... thinking that... You know I never thought something like this." She said and sat up on bed. "What do you mean by something like this?" I asked as she held my hands. "Like... We will get together and will have a cute little child... Really i didn't expected this." She said while looking into my eyes. I could see the mixture of pain and love in her eyes. I went closer to her and kissed her forehead. "I too didn't thought of it... You made me fall for you harder that I don't want to go anywhere leaving you both." I said and smiled. She too smiled and rested her head on my shoulder.

*********

Author

*When two lovers are destined to meet, then whatever may be their destiny, God also tries hard to unite them.*

Living with the love of your life till the end is the most beautiful thing in this whole world.