CHAPTER 21

Author pov

Yn was sitting in her room as she got discharged from the hospital today. She was reading a book when she heard her room door opening. She looked up and saw Jungkook coming. "How is your neck?" Jungkook asked while sitting beside her. "It's still hurting a bit." Yn said while making a pout. Jungkook smiled at her cuteness. He moved a bit and pecked on her pout. "Cute." Jungkook said as Yn blush a little. "I am sorry for what happened yesterday." Jungkook said while looking at the floor. "It's okay kook... I know you will not hurt me." Yn said as Jungkook looked at her eyes. "Did you give me a nickname?" Jungkook asked. "Kook or kookie or what do you want me to call you?" Yn asked as he smiled. " Anything you like to call me." Jungkook said to which Yn smiled widely. "Get well soon okay... I have told mom about it. She was telling me to take leave from the work and take care of you." Jungkook said and Yn nodded.

Time skips

Jungkook was in his room scrolling through his phone when his ranged. He looked at the caller id. It was an unknown number. He picked it up.

Jk:-....
??:- hello...
Jk:- hello??...
??:- did you remember me?
Jk:- who the hell are you?
??:- so you didn't...
Jk:- ....
??:- really Jungkook??
Jk:- tell me who you are?
??:- yaahhh... I am meyongi...
Jk:- meyongi...?
Meyongi:- yes... It has only been 3 years... Did you forget me?
Jk:- i just didn't recognize your voice.
Meyongi:- so are you married or still single?
Jk:- it's none of your business.
Meyongi:- com'on jk...
Jk:- ....
Meyongi:- fine don't tell... I am coming to meet you in a few days and will be also living with you for a week or 2 weeks. Don't mind. I just want to spend some time with you.
Jk:- sorry but I am busy.
Meyongi:- no... I already booked a ticket for korea and i am coming.
Jk:- (sigh) fine...

With that he hung up the call.

____________________________________________

Little introduction of Meyongi

Meyongi was the high school friend of jungkook. They both graduated together. Meyongi even proposed to Jungkook but he didn't accept it cuz he loved jiyoon. Meyongi went to the states for her higher course while Jungkook was married to Jiyoon. Meyongi was clueless about his marriage.

(Author nim:- there is so much in the story... Just wait for what will happen next. Will they end up doing divorce to each other or are they destined...?)

____________________________________________

Yn pov

I was on the bed thinking of something to do but Jungkook told me to rest. What should I do?? I took out a book from the drawer and started reading it. It is a very nice book, i wanted to read it for a long time and now I finally got it. I was reading the book not knowing when the sleep engulfed me.

Jungkook pov

After talking on the call i went to check on Yn if she is fine or not. I opened the door slowly. I saw her sleeping figure. For a minute i just thought about how cute she looks while sleeping. I went to her and saw a book in her hands. I removed it from her hand and put it on the table. I made her lay properly and covered her with a blanket. I smiled and kissed her forehead before going downstairs to make lunch.

Time skips

Author pov

Jungkook came with lunch to Yn's room. He put the tray on the table and woke her up. She slowly sat on the bed as Jungkook came and sat in front of her with the food. "Did you make it??" Yn asked cutely while he chuckled. "Yes who else. I told ajhuma not to make food for you since i am here." Jungkook said and fed her. "Did you eat?" Yn asked while eating food. "After you eat." Jungkook said and fed her one more bite.

Time skips...

*At night*

After feeding Yn Jungkook was giving her medicines. She took it and laid on her bed. Jungkook also came and laid beside her. "Are you sleepy." Yn asked as Jungkook turned towards her. "No... Why?" Jungkook asked. "I am also not sleepy." Yn said as Jungkook hummed in response. "Let's talk. Till we fell asleep." Jungkook said to which Yn nodded. They both talked for a while and then Yn heard Jungkook snoring. She smiled and said Good night slowly and then she also slept.

After few days

Author pov

Now Yn's neck was all fine as still some little scars were there. Yn was working on her cabin when her secretary came. "Mam you have to go for a conference meeting with the CEO of Jeon Interprises and with the international model Miss Meyongi." Yn's secretary said and Yn nodded. "Time??" Yn asked as her secretary looked at her tab screen. "At 4 Pm." Her secretary said and left after getting permission from Yn.

____________________________________________

Jungkook was working on his cabin when his secretary came. "Sir the conference will start in 30 minutes." His secretary said and Jungkook nodded. He went out of his building with his secretary and manager. After 20 minutes they reached the place where the conference will be starting. Jungkook saw Yn as Yn smiled at him. Soon Meyongi also came. They all sat as the paparazzi were sitting in front of them. Soon the conference started.

Everything was going well until one of the paparazzi asked a question which made Yn a bit uncomfortable. "Mr. Jeon we heard a rumor about you and Miss Meyongi dating. Is this true." The paparazzi asked. Jungkook's smile faded. Meyongi and Yn noticed it. Yn looked down. Jungkook took a deep breath before saying. "It's not true. Don't spread false rumours." Jungkook said coldly which made Meyongi a bit sad.

Time skips

Yn and Jungkook came to the house. Yn was looking a bit disappointed which Jungkook noticed. "Is there something bothering you?" Jungkook asked while sitting on the couch. "Nothing." Yn said and went upstairs to her room. Yn entered her room but her stuff was not there. Soon Jungkook also came. "Your stuff is in my room." Jungkook said from behind. Yn turned. "Ok..." Yn said and went out of the room. She went straight to Jungkook's room. She entered and went towards the wardrobe where she found her clothes. She took out a pair of clothes and went to take a shower. Jungkook also came to his room. He sighed and sat on the bed.

After 20 minutes Yn came out from the bathroom. She went towards the room mirror and started patting her wet hair with a towel. Jungkook saw it and went to her. He hugged her from behind by her waist. "what happened? You look sad." Jungkook said while his chin was resting on her shoulder. Yn stopped. "Nothing..." Yn said and about to go but Jungkook made her turn towards him. "I know... You are sad because of that question which asked me right." Jungkook said to which Yn stayed silent. "That is a rumor only. It's not true. Don't be sad now. Okay?" Jungkook said but Yn still stayed silent. "Do you love me...?" Yn suddenly asked. Jungkook was silent. He doesn't know what to answer. "Fine... I am expecting more from you. You told me to expect less from you. It's fine." Yn said and removed his hands from her waist. She went to the balcony while Jungkook was freez in his position. After a few seconds he came back to the earth and went to the bathroom to freshen up.

He came after 20 minutes. Yn was at the dining table waiting for jungkook to come. He came downstairs and they both had their dinner. Both were silent. Jungkook got up after finishing his dinner as Yn also finished. She putted the plates on the wash basin. Mrs. Han washed the dish and after that she went to her house. Jungkook was in his room. Yn opened the door and saw Jungkook on the bed. Yn came towards the bed and laid down beside Jungkook. Jungkook noticed it and with a heavy sigh he also laid down. They both drifted off to there sleep.

___________________________________________

Hey guys how are you all? I hope you are fine and doing well. Thanks for reading this part... Love you💜💜❤️❤️...