CHAPTER 9

Next day

Author pov

The sun rises as it hits the face of Jungkook to wake him up from his beautiful sleep. He woke up and sat on the bed. He rubbed his eyes for clear vision and then he went to the bathroom.

He came after 30 minutes wearing a white shirt with black pants. Today was Sunday so he decided to do some office work. He went to his study room and started doing his work.

Yn also woke up and went to the bathroom. She came after 30 minutes wearing a loose blue shirt with black trousers.

She came out of her room and went downstairs. She was in the kitchen thinking about what to make today for breakfast. "Let's make garlic bread." She said and started making it. After 20 minutes the breakfast was prepared. She went upstairs to call Jungkook. She knocked on the door of his room but no one answered. "I think he is in his study room." She thought and went to his study room. She knocked on the door. After hearing humming from inside she opened and saw Jungkook standing while holding a file and reading it. They both looked at each other. "Breakfast is ready," Yn said as Jungkook put the file on his desk. "Let's go." He said while grabbing his phone. Yn came out of the room as Jungkook also came. They both went downstairs to the kitchen. Jungkook sat at the dining table as Yn served him. They both started eating. Every time Jungkook was staring at Yn. Yn was a bit uncomfortable with it. "Can you please focus on your food instead of staring at me?" She said as Jungkook looked back to his food. "You know right today is a business party." He asked as she was confused about what he was talking about. "Didn't you tell me that you got invited?" He again said. "Yeah, you too invited." She said while nodding. "Be ready at 6 pm." He said as she nodded.

After eating breakfast they both were in the living room when Yn suddenly stand up. "What happened?" Jungkook asked coldly as she looked at him. "I forgot that there are no groceries. I will go and buy them." She said and was about to go when Jungkook stopped her. "I will tell the guard. No need to go." He said but she denied it.

She came while making a list of groceries. She was going to the door when he again stopped her. She turned with an annoyed face. He came towards her. "Here take this and buy anything." He said while taking out a black card from his wallet. *He has a black card...* Yn thought. "No, it's okay I will pay." She said but he denied and gave it to her. She went out of the house and went to the convenience store. She was buying groceries when she saw a man who was continuously looking at her. She ignored it and again focused on what to buy. She was at the counter paying the bill and was about to go out of the convenience store when she saw Jungkook coming worriedly toward her. "Are you okay? You didn't get hurt right?" He asked making her all confused. "What are you talking about?" She asked him as he hugged her tightly. He sighed and broke the hug. He held her hand and dragged her to his car. He opened the door for her as she sat inside. He also came and sat in the driver's seat.

Jungkook pov

I was sitting in the living room watching Tv when suddenly my phone ranged. I looked at the caller id and saw that it was an unknown number. I picked it up.

Jk:-...
??:- hey buddy...
Jk:- who are you?
??:- ohh... So you forgot me?
Jk:- tell me who the f*ck are you?
??:- I am sung woon.
Jk:- why did you call me?
sung woon:- me... I wanted to tell you something.
Jk:- what?
sung Woon:-  your second wife is so beautiful. What if I take her with me? Her figure is just so tempting.
Jk:- dare to say another word about my wife I WILL KILL YOU!!!
sung woon:- what?
Jk:- I will kill you, bastard!!!
Sung Woon:- okay if you have any problem with it then fine. Send your wife to me.
Jk:- you f*cking bastard. Get the hell out from h-... Hello.. hello

I took out my car key and went to the convenience store. I swear I will kill him if he does anything to her. I stopped and went out. I saw Yn with groceries. I ran to her. "Are you okay? You didn't get hurt right?" I asked as she made a confused look. "What are you talking about?" She asked as I hugged her tightly. I sighed and broke the hug. I held her hand and dragged her to my car. I opened the door for her as she sat inside. I went to the other side and sat in the driver's seat and drove off to the house.