CHAPTER 20

Jungkook pov

I was asking strangers showing Yn's photo but they all said that they didn't see her. I sat on a bench and cried all my heart out. *Why this always happens to me. Why do I always lose my loved ones. I am a very bad person.* I thought and cried too much.

Yn pov

I came into my senses and saw that i was in and found myself in a dark and empty room. I looked at my hand and feet and they were tied. "Help!!!! Help!!!!" I said but no one listened to me. "Jungkook!!!!! Jungkook!!!!" I again shouted but no one responded. Then two men came with guns in their hands. They both came and stood in front of me. Then i heard footsteps. My vision was a bit blurry. "Welcome baby girl." The man said while coming to me. His face was not visible as he was wearing a mask. "Did you remember me?" The man said while taking off his mask. "You!!!" I said. He was the same man who requested me to dance with him at the party. "I guess you remembered." The man said. "Why did you take me here?" I said while he laughed. "You still didn't get it." That man said. "Whoever you are. You don't know who my husband is. His one munch is enough for you to die." I said angrily yet shouting. "Your husband? Jeon Jungkook? Huh! Do the reverse of it. My one punch is enough for him." That man said while coming closer to my face.  "He would be coming to rescue you. Don't worry. Today you will see your dear husband Jungkook dying." That man said and went out of the room. "YAAHHH!!! YOU FUVKING MAN!!! YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!! YOU MOTHER FUVKER!!!!!" I yelled at him.

Jungkook pov

I was again trying to call her. This time she picked the call.

Jk:- YN!!! Where are you!!!???
??:- Hello dear.
Jk:- You!!! What are you doing with my wife!!?? Where is she?"
Sungwoon:- Your wife is with me. We both were on the bed but you called so i picked it.
Jk:- You fuvking man!!! Get the hell out of my wife!!!!!!
Sungwoon:- relax. She will come to you tomorrow. Okay!"

I was about to say something but he ended the call. I shouted in trusfuration ( frustration). I called Jimin and he also picked the call. I told him everything that happened. After telling him i called Yoongi and Namjoon Hyung. I tracked the number. It was an abandoned place. I went there. My guards also came with me. Namjoon Hyung and Yoongi hyung also came. We all went inside as many people came to kill us but our guards were enough to kill them in once. I was shouting Yn's name but no one responded. We came inside a room and saw Yn tied up with rope. One of the men was placing a knife on Yn's neck. The other one came as I shot him. I was about to go to her but stopped when I saw sungwoon coming. "So you're here." Sungwoon said and stood beside Yn. "You son of a bitch!!! Your fight is with me. Why are you dragging my wife?!!" I shouted at him. He laughed. Soon some of his guards came and stood in front of us with their guns on us. "One trigger. One shot. And your wife will go to your first wife." Sungwoon said. I smirked and lowered my gun down as hyungs also lowered their guns. I laughed. He was all confused. "Do you think i will save her? Huh??" I said and again laughed. I looked at Yn and she was looking at me helplessly. "Do whatever you want. I don't need her at all." I said. "Jungkook!!! Do you have an idea what you are saying?" Yn asked. "Yes... And from now on you will live with him." I said turned. I was noticing sungwoon. He got confused. I came out of the room. I heard him laughing. But when I heard Yn screaming i got shocked. I signalled my guards. They went inside and killed all of his guards along with the man who was holding the knife. I also came inside with hyungs. "You again got fooled dear." I said to sungwoon. I knew he was not having any guns. He tried to run but Jimin hyung came and caught him. "You are arrested Mr." Jimin hyung said. "You all fuvkers. You can't arrest me. You don't have any evidence against me." Sungwoon said. "I have dear." His girlfriend came while having a smirk on her face. "You too!" Sungwoon said. " Zoya gave us all information about you." Yoongi hyung said. "and also told us your plans." Namjoon Hyung also said. "There is no other way to go now." I said and smirked. Sungwoon started clapping. "Well played Jeon. Now what will you do?" He said and took out his knife from his back pocket and placed it on Yn's neck. Yn got scared as she was looking at me with her teary eyes. "Ahh..." Yn groaned in pain. I looked at her neck and it was bleeding. Jimin took out his gun towards sungwoon. "I will shoot you if you will harm her." Jimin hyung said. "Huh! Now Jungkook will see her wife and me dying together." Sungwoon said and cut the neck of Yn. "NO!!!!" I yelled as jimin shooted sungwoon. He was laying on the floor. I went to Yn and tried to wake her up but she didn't wake up. I checked her pulse and it was not normal. Hyungs also came and untied Yn. I took her in my arms and headed to the hospital.

We all reached the hospital and the nurses came. The doctor also came and took her to the operation theatre. We all were waiting outside. After 20 minutes the doctor came. "Doc. How is she?" I asked as hyungs too came. "She is out of danger. It was not a deep cut. You did well that you take her here in time or that would be very critical for us to save her." The doctor said as i sighed in relief. "Can I meet her?" I asked the doctor. "Wait 5 minutes. She will transfer to the normal room." The doctor said and went. After 5 minutes the nurse came and told us that we could meet her. We all went to the room and what i saw ached my heart. She was laying on the bed and her neck was bandaged. I went to her and held her hands. I cried really hard that time.

Author pov

Jungkook was crying while his hyungs were calming him. After a few minutes Jungkook stopped. "The doctor said that she will come to her senses later. I think you all should go. Noonas will be waiting for you." Jungkook said to his hyungs as they nodded. "Take care then we will go." Namjoon said as Jungkook nodded. After they all left, Jungkook turned to her. He caressed her hair. "I'm sorry love. I'm really sorry. I am a very bad person. I know i did wrong. I should not have left you there like that." Jungkook said as a tear dropped from his eye. "I promise I will take care of you until my last breath. Please wake up. Call my name. I want to hear you. Please baby." Jungkook said while sobbing. The doctor came inside the room as Jungkook wiped his tears. "We will be discharging her tomorrow." The doctor said as Jungkook nodded. "She will be okay right." Jungkook said to which the doctor nodded. "She will be alright. You have to take care of her especially her neck. It will be fine after some days." The doctor said. Jungkook went to pay the bill and again came back. He was sitting near her when he felt her hands moving. Jungkook looked at her and she opened her eyes adjusting with the room lights. "Kook..." Yn said slowly. Jungkook held her hand. "Yes..." Jungkook said. "My neck is hurting..." Yn said in a low voice. "It will be alright... Don't worry." Jungkook said while giving her an assured smile. "You will get discharged tomorrow. You should rest." Jungkook said while caressing her hair. "Don't leave me. I want you here." Yn said as a tear dropped from her eye. "I will not... I will be with you." Jungkook said and gave her a peck on her lips. "Now sleep." Jungkook said as Yn nodded and slept. Soon Jungkook also slept beside her sitting in the chair.

___________________________________________

I hope you like this part. vote for it ☺️💜❤️