CHAPTER 23

Next day

Yn pov

I woke up and saw that Jungkook was not beside me. I got up from bed and headed to the bathroom after making the bed. I came wearing my formal outfit as today is Monday and I have to go to work. I went downstairs to the kitchen and saw Jungkook and Meyongi eating their breakfast. "Yn! Come i will serve you breakfast." Mrs. Han said as i was not in the mood. "No... I don't want to eat breakfast. I will be late so I am going." I said while smiling and left from there.

Author pov

Jungkook was looking at Yn who was now outside the house. He got up from the chair while wiping his mouth from a tissue. Meyongi also got up and went to the sofa. She took Jungkook's tie. Jungkook came there and took his briefcase. "Jungkook your tie." Meyongi said but Jungkook denied. "Please kookie." Meyongi again said but Jungkook ignored it and left from there.

*Ahh! It's so frustrating. How can I separate them.* Meyongi thought and went to her room.

Time skips...

Yn pov

I was in the meeting. My secretary was explaining something to Mr. Ban. "So, Ms. Kang... I am impressed by the presentation. I would like to make the deal with you." Mr. Ban said but I was in my own dreamland. I flinched when someone shook me. "Wh-what did you say?" I asked. "I would like to deal with your company." Mr.Ban said. "Thank you so much. I am very glad." I said while smiling. After they all left the meeting room I sat on the chair holding my head. I really wanted to cry but then i thought *why?* He doesn't love me, why I will be expecting more from him. He was the one who made the bars.

At evening

Jungkook pov

It was evening and I was returning from the office. I saw a flower shop so i thought of buying it and will give it to Yn as an apology. I told the shopkeeper to give me a bouquet of white and pink roses. He gave me the bouquet and I paid for it. I drove off to the house with a smile on my face. I reached home and went directly to my room. I saw Yn was working with Mrs. Han in the kitchen. I came to my room and sat on the bed. I knew she would come to give me a glass of water and at that time I will give her flowers and apologize. I was sitting as someone knocked on the door. I went to the door and opened it as the flowers were on the bed. As soon as I opened the door, my eyes met with meyongi. "Hi kookie!!!" Meyongi said and hugged me. I broke the hug. Meyongi looked at the bed and saw flowers there. "Awww.... Did you buy this for me." Meyongi said while sniffing on the flowers. "It's not-" I was about to say but she cut me off. "Thank you so much." Meyongi said. I was about to go to meyongi to take away the flowers from her but I felt that someone was on the door. I looked there and saw Yn with a blank face and water in her hands. Before i could say something she went outside. "Yn!!" I called and went behind her. I hold her wrist lightly not wanting to harm her. "Yn please listen it was not like that." I said. "No... It's okay. Giving flowers to a best friend Is nice." She said with a heavy heart which didn't get unnoticed by me. "I will go..." Yn said and removed my hands from her wrist and went downstairs.

Time skips...

Author pov

They both were sleeping but both of them were still awake. They both pretended to be asleep. Yn opened her eyes and saw Jungkook back facing her. She got off the bed and went to the balcony. The cold breeze was touching her body. She felt relaxed after getting the fresh air. She was enjoying the moment but suddenly she felt someone's arms around her waist. She turned to look at the person. But she didn't wonder 'cause it was Jungkook. "Why are you not sleeping?" Jungkook asked as his head was on her shoulder. Yn was silent not wanting to reply to his question. "I know you are angry and sad too. But i swear there is nothing between me and Meyongi. I came to give the flowers to you but she first came and took it. I am sorry." Jungkook said to her but he only got silence from her. "Fine..." Jungkook said and went to bed and slept. Yn was still processing about what he said. A tear dropped from her eyes but she wiped it and went to bed and also drifted off to sleep.

___________________________________________

Sorry if this part was short. I will try to write more lines. I hope you liked this part.💜💜❤️❤️