Lily maxwell

Hope y'all are having a great day, enjoy!
REQUESTED BY EllieGM101 , thanks again!
————
Lily Maxwell pov

Hey! I'm Lily, the newest addition to camp half blood.  Everyone was so welcoming and kind,
I really felt like I found my people, anyways right now, I'm heading to the camp fire-

Wait is that the conch horn?

I sprinted to the top of the hill, a mixture of concern and eagerness brewing in my stomach. A group of campers were gathering at the top of the hill, shouting names, but i couldn't make them out.

"Percy and Annabeth are back," Conner called, eagerly from the peak of half blood hill.

I have, no idea who these people are, though, if they are so well known, they must be important, right?

Finally I reached the top to see two teenagers about my age, climbing up, a girl and a boy.

The girl had honey blonde curls that fell down her shoulders, she looked extremely athletic, and tan, with the same calculating grey eyes as me.

And the boy, oh man, he was what the popular girls at one of my old schools called "a catch"
It was love at first sight, we locked eyes, and he grinned at me.

With those eye green eyes, lean figure, and tanned skinned. I'm sure he had people falling for him left and right for him, not to mention his unruly black hair, and muscular arms. I was in love.

—————

Later I found out his name was Percy and he was a son of Poseidon. I honestly couldn't help be excited about that, a child of the big three, what a chance I had.

Okay, I'm not normally like this, I promise, I mean it's not like people are drooling over me. I am what people would call average. I have straight brown hair, stormy grey eyes, and a pretty athletic body.

Anyways, I noticed percy walking over near me and immediately jumped up, "Hey-, Percy." I stumbled through my sentence, trying to compose my thoughts. Smooth Lily, very, very, smooth.

"Oh hey, lily, right?" He asked, grinning like crazy,

"Ummm what team are you on for capture the flag?" I smiled, mentally patting myself on the back.

As you can tell I made that up on the fly, "Red, you?" He responded quickly.

"Oh yeah same, Blue better watch out!" I laughed, "Oh heck yeah, they're going down!" He added, still smiling, "I a haven't seen you around before- are you new?"

Before I could answer, a blonde woman cut in, "What are you two up to?" The new female voice asked.

"Oh, hey wise girl," Percy smiled wrapping an arm around her, wait... oh... my... god....

He just kissed her on the forehead, the blonde is smiling now.

Whatever I'm sure they're just siblings- or cousins- or something.

"What team are you on?" I asked, wishing silently that she wasn't on mine.

"Blue," she

"Losers," Percy coughed, the woman glared at him. She slapped Percy playfully on the arm, before returning her glaze to me. "Whatever, you and your teammates better watch out," she laughed. "And besides, I got you last week" she smirked, taking his hand in hers. "Yep, really did, gave me a black eye too." He murmured, glancing back at me, one part of him looks to be joking, the other one, looked someone genuinely scared.

"I said I was sorry," She stifled a laugh. Percy smiled sarcastically, raising an eyebrow at the blonde.

For the second time that day, the conch horn rang loud across the camp, campers from every cabin entered, if they weren't already at the pavilion.