Enemies

-WAIT-       Percabeth is 22 and married. Also, there are some mentions of a specific health issue. By the way, I, for the characters personality, will continually say, that they are dating. At this point in time. They are married. Just want to clarify again. Also drugs are mentions, younger reader may want to skip this one.
Creds to Rick.
I do not plagiarize. :)
—————————————————-
Dominic's POV
There they go again, camp half bloods most annoying couple. Everyone please applaud their annoyingness. Really, they should win a medal, Most annoying.

You get my point.

I hate Percy Jackson. And his stupid little girlfriend, anniebell cheese, or whatever, are the worst. Everyone around camp respects them and is always so nice to them. Why don't I get that sort of treatment? I walked into camp, and the first thing I heard was, do you know about Percy?

What did they ever do that's so special?

I'm Dominic peysonu, son of Nike. And I guess, I would say that Percy Jackson, and annabeth chase, are my biggest competitors. Competitors for what Dom? Oh, well, fame. Annabeth and Percy are practically celebrities at camp half blood.

That's my goal, I want people to tremble before me. Demigods will always remember the name Dominic—

"Hey man, you good?" Travis stole is leaning over to ask me a question.

I nod.

It's dinnertime at camp.

I peer over, across, staring toward the dining pavilion to where Percy was sitting. He shifts tables a lot, because he has no siblings of his own to sit with. Really I just think it's an another way for him to flaunt being a son of the big three at us, demigods, with lesser gods as parents.

Today, Percy was sitting with the Hermes cabin, he was grinning at something someone had said, most likely a joke.

No Percy, not everyone is as special as you.

I glance at annabeth, smiling, and laughing, alongside her siblings.

Side note: The amount of blondes at that table is unsettling.

Before I know what's happening, the conch horn blows. My head jerks toward the noise.

"There's an attack!"

Some scout shouts, I leap up. Out of the corner of my eye, I see annabeth comforting one of her siblings. She's hugging a small girl, whose chin quivers in fear. I see her hand the small girl to another sibling. With a sigh, she pulls her dagger, hidden under her belt out, and charges forward on to the battle field.

I sprint along side her, charging into battle. I see Percy, swinging him sword, left and right, side stepping, parring, and deflecting the enemies talons, and claws.

His skill, and experience was clear.

I suddenly realized that I had blindly followed annabeth chase into a heated battle.

I backed away slowly, taking small steps back, to my surprise and horror, I felt a sudden warmth, followed by an intense amount of pain, claws being raked across my upper back. I keeled over, I was losing blood, lots of it.

I was beginning to black out, my vision slowing creeping away in to the dark. My breathing shallow. As I fell, I heard the battle, surround me, growing more and more intense.

"Annbeth"

"Wise girl help!"

"Annie, he's hurt, we have to help him."