Max o'donnel

ITS CLICHE I KNOW!!! A little context, basically, the school is for fancy smart kids who have money. Annabeth, is away living there, because she got in on scholarship. Percy is in New York.

I stared into the mirror, looking back at me was, per usually, the most handsome, most hot guy, in the world, wait, in the UNIVERSE. The early morning light streamed into my bathroom, hitting the tiled walls and reflecting back at me, casting a sot of glow across my face. I peered again, and let out a sigh, i really was perfect.

Alright, here's the deal, I'm max, senior of book side high school, yes, its prestigious, and yes, I'm the captain of the  football team, and i, well, I'm just gorgeous.

I can't help myself, i have wavy tousled dark brown hair, a chiseled jawline, and the brightest blue eyes of anyone, you have ever or will ever meet. Let's be real, I've had, maybe 20, 30? Girlfriends, this school year, I'm just all round loved by all people, who could blame them?

So far, none of them i really ever liked, liked? If you get what I'm saying? Usually, i do a classic date, and ditch, I'm known for it on my football team, when someone does it, they call it "the max" and automatically we all know, we're funny like that.

Now let's be real, i don't think i will ever, meet someone as perfect as me, because well, perfection, is hard.
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
{Tuesday, lunch period}

"Yum"

i breathed, as i inhaled the first bite of my chicken sandwich, followed by a swig of juice.

Lunch is the best.

Me and my buddy's were all laughing, joking around, eating, i stuck my head out to catch a breath, but just before i pulled back in, i saw her. Strolling causally into the lunchroom, clutching a book bag, princess curls swings free, carelessly thrown into a pony tail, gorgeous features, without what seemed to be a speck of mascara or blush could be spotted.

For a moment, i was caught off guard, dumbstruck, this girl had the most piercing grey eyes, they almost seemed like they were staring into to me, calculating my every move and planning for it.

She was attired in jeans, an orange t-shirt, and a pale gray hoodie, that women. would. Be. mine.

Now don't get me wrong, i have standards, high ones at that, but the sheer confidences and intelligence of her presence struck me with me and made me feel, crazy, who was this girl? And how fast could i get her number?

————————————————————————{Wednesday, 2nd period}————————————————————————

"Hey, Annie!"

I shouted down the hall, I had learned my futures wife's name was Annabeth. Regardless of my efforts, the first person to tell me was one of my football buddies, who took advanced algebra with her.

I tried to sound nonchalant, calling to her, but despite my efforts, my voice matched by fast paced Heart and I was practically sweating bullets by the time I made my way to her locker. She raised her eyebrows as I approached, "umm, hi?" Annabeth responded, clearly shocked I knew her name.

"Do I know you?" She smiled with a face that said, please take one step away, and rethink your life choices. Her eyes were staring me down with such intensity that I sorta wanted to turn and run.

I leaned in close, leaning on the locker beside me, "Not yet" I smirked, and she sighed knowingly.

"Ok, umm, look, two things, number one: not interested, and number two: four steps back, please!"