Chapter 10

Leave some comments! i love reading them and they motivate me to update more :)
-

When Kiara hit the twenty-week mark she was already very visibly pregnant which wasn't a surprise considering her small frame. The brunette pulled up her jeans and tried buttoning them up but struggled. She let out a sigh "What I have feared most is here" she looked to Sarah "I can't fit my jeans anymore."

"Lucky for you I still have my maternity clothes in the attic" Sarah chuckled.

Sarah opened the door to the attic and the two of them made their way up there. When they made it to the top Kiara saw boxes everywhere and furniture "Here they are" the blonde said picking up a box that said maternity clothes "They should fit you if not I can always get them adjusted for you."

"Thank you, Sar... I honestly don't know how I'd get through this whole pregnancy without you" Kie said giving the woman a side hug. Sarah hugged her back "What are best friends for?" she smiled.

-

JJ was sitting in the living room reading the pregnancy book he stole from a bookstore when John B walked in "What's that?"

He glanced up at his friend "It's called what to expect when you're expecting, trying to learn all I can so if you know Kie needs me for something I can do something" he said.

"My JJ is all grown up" John B said messing with his hair. JJ swatted his hand away and chuckled. John B grabbed a beer from the fridge before looking at his friend "You want to go out on the boat today?" he said opening his drink and taking a sip.

"Can't I promise Kie I would come over and take a look at her car, something is wrong with it and it won't start."

"Ah I see, gotta keep the wife happy."

"We aren't together," he said closing the book and putting it on the coffee table. John B sat on the couch and smirked at him "Have fun lover boy."

"Oh shut it," he said before grabbing his hat and toolbox. He put it on and made his way to his bike.

-

When JJ pulled up to the Thornton residence he parked his bike in the driveway beside the minivan and made his way to the backyard where the guest house was. He opened the door of the guest house and walked in "Kie I'm here-" JJ immediately stopped talking when he spotted the woman. She was standing in the bathroom with the door propped open as she started to put her dress on over her head. The blonde swallowed and tried to not let seeing her like that affect him.

"Shit sorry" he looked away.

"It's fine," she said pulling her shirt down and stepping out of the bathroom. When she came out he turned back around "My car is out back" she said leading him to her car that was parked on a hidden driveway behind the house "So tell me what's wrong with it again" JJ said getting in the car and pressing a button on the inside to pop the hood.

"The car won't start the battery isn't dead and my ac just stopped working all of a sudden... and being pregnant in outer banks heat is not it" Kiara sighed.

JJ lifted up the hood and lifted the bar to keep it up. He looked around the engine it was pretty clean for a ten-year-old car "Well lucky for you I've been working on cars my whole life" he gave her a small smile "I'll have it fixed in no time."

About an hour later JJ had found out why her car wasn't starting, he also decided to check everything in the motor to make sure it was functioning correctly. Right now Kiara was sitting in a lawn chair staring at JJ who now had his shirt off. Kiara wasn't going to lie it turned her on quite a bit seeing him out there working.

Kie bit her bottom lip. All of these hormones coursing through her body have been making her crave JJ recently and she couldn't help it when she stood up and made her way toward him "Hey JJ..." she said. JJ looked up at her a little bit of oil smeared on his forehead from where he had wiped the sweat off "Hm?" He hummed out. Kiara looked at him with what only could be described as hungry eyes "Can you help me with something inside..." she asked giving him a look. JJ seeming to understand what she meant nodded his head fastly.

-

When they entered the guest house Kiara pushed JJ against the wall and kissed him "No need to be fast I'm not going anywhere he said in between kisses "JJ I just need to be fucked right now okay? So please shut up" she said and the blonde just smirked in response. Kiara's hands made their way towards his belt where she immediately undid it and started unbuttoning his pants.
Once his pants were undone Kiara gave him no time to kick them off. She put her hand on his chest and pushed him down onto her bed before straddling his hips. She brought their lips together into a heated hiss before bringing her hands to the hem of her dress. As she was about to lift it JJ pulled "Wait wait" he said. Kiara pulled back slightly "Is something wrong?" She asked looking confused.

"What If I like hurt it," JJ said.

"Hurt what?"

"The baby."

"The baby? JJ there's barely a baby for you to hurt and I already asked the doctor there's no possibility of you hurting the baby" Kiara explained. JJ still looked unsure "Yeah but It's just... right there," he said putting his hand on her stomach. Kiara rolled her eyes and got off of him "I knew this was a bad idea" she sighed "Thanks for fixing my car but can you go now?" The curly-haired girl said and JJ just sat there. Kiara looked at him and the blonde finally just nodded and buckled his pants back up "Uh you're welcome and if you need help with anything at all just text me." She rolled her eyes again "You'll probably be scared to help me if I do ask you for something else" she mumbled sarcastically.

"What?" He asked not hearing her. She shook her head "Nothing bye JJ" she said and the blonde out on his shirt before walking out. Kiara walked out of the guest house and handmade her way into the house. When Sarah saw her she raised an eyebrow "What's got you in a bad mood" she asked and Kiara looked around "No children are present right?" Sarah shook her head "The boys are at my dad's what's wrong?"

"JJ is afraid to have sex with me."

"Oh, I didn't even know you two were sleeping together- well obviously besides the one time."

"We aren't well we almost did but then he got all afraid he was going to hurt the baby or something which is ridiculous" Kiara rolled her eyes. Sarah chuckled "Topper was the same way with my first pregnancy, he barely wanted to touch me."

"Oh well, It was stupid to even try."

"Maybe you should just find someone who does want to sleep with you" the blonde shrugged.

Kiara raised an eyebrow "What guy around my age wants to be sleeping with a woman who is 20 weeks pregnant? I'll tell you no one" she said and sat down. Sarah sat next to her "You'd be surprised how many people would want to."

"It doesn't matter anymore I'm just going to think about me and my baby," she said finally.

"If that's what you want."

"It is."