Chapter 16

"Fuck..." JJ said staring up at the ceiling as he tried to catch his breath "Who knew sex could be that amazing..."

"That good huh?" Kiara lay on her side and stared at him with a smile on her face. The two were currently laying on the living room floor under one of the blankets JJ brought over.

He turned to face her "So good..." he said before leaning over to kiss her. Kiara kissed him back before quickly pulling away and letting out a hiss. JJ's eyebrows furrowed in concern "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, baby girl just kicked me in the rib."

"They can do that? isn't she that big" he made a gesture with his hands.

"Yeah, but when the baby is in a space this big" Kiara reached up and move his hands closer together "she wants to stretch out."

"Weird."

"Very" she chuckled and rubbed her hand along her stomach.

"So..." JJ looked at her.

"So?"

"Do you maybe want to stay the night?"

She smiled "Do you want me to stay the night?"

"Yes."

"Then I'll stay the night."

-

When Kiara woke up the following morning she felt JJ holding her securely around her swoll stomach.

"Jay" she whispered and the blonde let out a mumble and held her closer.

"Jay I have to pee," she said attempting to get out of his embrace, well at least for a moment.

Finally, JJ loosened his grip and Kiara got out of bed. She stopped to look at JJ who had messy hair "I thought you had to use the bathroom" he smirked.

"I do," she said before making her way into the bathroom.

Once she was done she washed her hands and took out her phone to check her notifications. With last night's activities, she had forgotten to check.

She saw about twenty missed calls and more than a dozen texts from Sarah "fuck" she started to worry as she clicked the voicemail the woman left.

'Topper brought one of the skanks he was sleeping with to our damn house! can you believe that? they were in our bed together!' the other girl hiccuped on the voice message, probably from all the alcohol she consumed.

Kie put her phone in the pocket of the shorts she was wearing and walked out into the living room where JJ was still laying on the floor under the cover.

"I've got to go," she said and began collecting her things.

JJ sat up on his elbow and looked at her "You sure?"

"Yeah, Sarah needs me right now."

"Everything okay?"

"Not really but it will be" She put her purse over her shoulder "I'll see you at our baby appointment?"

"Always" the blonde nodded.

With that, Kie took out her keys and left leaving JJ laying there naked in the middle of the living room.

-

When Kie walked into the house she saw Sarah laying on the house "Sar... I'm so sorry I just got your calls."

Sarah opened her arms and Kiara hugged her.

"I kicked him out."

"You did?"

The blonde nodded against her chest "It's like... I knew he was sleeping with all of those women but he brought one of them to our house where our kids sleep..."

"It's unacceptable... you did the right thing."

"He had the audacity to say I was just drunk and seeing things... like yes I may have been drunk but not drunk enough to hallucinate a damn woman in my bed."

"Fuck Sar I'm sorry."

"It's fine" she sighed "who needs him anyways..."

"There are plenty of nice guys who aren't assholes like him."

-

"So your vag is just gonna like open this big..." JJ said sounding a little traumatized as he stared at the fake model of pregnancy dilations on the doctor's table.

"Well the baby is gonna have to come out somehow" she chuckled as she sat on the table with her legs spread. Today they were going to get a 3D ultrasound of their little girl.

"Wacky."

"Very."

When they heard a knock at the door JJ immediately sat up straight and rolled his chair next to Kie and held her hand "Good afternoon" the doctor smiled.

"You're here for the 3D ultrasound?" asked and they nodded in confirmation.

The doctor began getting everything ready "I'm going to enter the transducer" he held up the device and Kie nodded. As it entered her Kie let out a small hiss before it wasn't as painful.

JJ squeezed her hand harder.

Once the doctor turned on the machine the two were amazed at what they were able to see.

"There's your little girl seems to be taking a nap" he chuckled.

JJ smiled and looked at Kie "She had your lips" he looked back toward the screen where they saw their daughter let out a yawn.

"Oh my god she's the cutest thing..."

Once they were done obsessing over how cute of a baby they made the doctor began to measure the baby and check her heart. Everything was okay with both of them.

"I can't wait to meet her" JJ looked at Kie and smiled "Me too..."