A Heart to Heart

"We're gonna take you to see Dizzy." Evie said to Ella as they split off with the boys.

Mal nodded, "You're gonna love her, Jazzy would too. She's basically Evie's mini-me." Ella winced at the mention of Jazzy, she really hoped she was okay.

They were all worried about her, Jazzy is their sister in all but blood. It was the same thing with the boys, Ryder and Aaron. They told each other everything. They were family and they would stop at nothing to get each other back. They were connected through their magic, but it was more than that. They could have left it at the magic, but they didn't. They hung out with each other, they had fun with each other, they helped each other, they teased each other, they acted like family. That's what connected them all and made them as strong as they were.

They got to Curl up and Dye and they had Ella stay by the entrance to surprise her with a princess. Evie kneeled next to her; she looked up from the headband she was decorating to Evie. "Evie? Evie, you came back!" She tackled the older girl in a hug and they both squealed.

"H- Hey so great to see you to" Mal said sarcastically. Ella couldn't stop the silent laugh that tumbled from her lips.

Anthony, who was half asleep at his work bench, fell over at the noise, "Whoa Evie? How long was it out?"

"About an hour," a different voice called from the back. Both Mal and Evie's eyes widened, It was Ginny Gothel. They should have known she could have been here; she was Anthony's best friend. "Hey Mal, Eve." She wasn't really mean, just spiteful, but who could blame her, when your mom wanted some random royals over the bridge instead of you. She would get along well with Cassandra.

"Hey Ginny," Mal cringed.

Ginny rolled her eyes, "I already know she's here. Remember I'm in contract with CJ all the pirates are bragging about getting the royals. No one believes them of course but I figured if they had prince Ryder princess Ella wasn't far behind." They let out a soft breath, "don't expect me to be nice to her though."

Evie answered all of Dizzy's questions as Mal went to go get Ella, "Just leave it alone Gin." Anthony pleaded, "The sooner they finish up the sooner you never have to see the princess again." The glare Ginny gave him told him she wasn't going to listen; she was going to get all the petty revenge on Ella that she could.

"I saved your sketchbook for you," Dizzy said.

"You did?" But she didn't get an answer cause the moment Dizzy turned she saw Mal standing there with the princess.

"Oh My Gosh! it's Princess Ella!" The little girl squealed. Jazzy and Ella had been in the news a lot and Dizzy was so enamored with them.

Ella smiled at her, she thought she was adorable, and Mal was right she was basically a mini-Evie. Dizzy tried to curtsy, but Ella stopped her. "No none of that. I don't have subjects, I have friends. You can just give me a hug," she held out her arms. Dizzy didn't need to be told twice and jumped into her arms. "Get Evie her sketch book sunshine."

"What's going on?" Anthony asked Mal. 

She sighed and nodded to Evie, "The others came, Ben, Aaron, Ryder and Jazzy were captured, we have a plan, but we need to make some smoke bombs as a diversion. Ya know an everyday heist."  

Her grin only worked to annoy him "Yeah, I know. The Beast ripped me away from my family. He locked up my mom 'cause she was a bully as a teenager threw me in as well and left my dad all alone. Your boyfriend's family destroyed mine, why should I help him?"

"Anthony please we need this," that didn't work. 

"We need to do this Tony, it's the only way more VK's are ever gonna get out of here."