Pinky Promise

Carlos texted Cece telling her to come to the dorm and to bring Ryder's sword and Ella's bow and Quiver. The Girl didn't disappoint, she met them in front of the school grounds with Ryder's sword, Jazzy's, a few extra that had been stolen from around the school, what looked like a smaller version of the trident and Ella's bow and quiver. "What's this about?" Cece asked.

"Yeah, where is everyone? And who is that?" Rachel asked, pointing at Quest with a lollipop.

"It's rude to point," she corrected herself, "that's Quest," Carlos answered Rachel's first question. They were both afraid to tell Cece with Rachel here but it's not like they could delay it. "Ben wandered off while we were dealing with Mal and Jazzy, Aaron and Ryder went after him, because of the safety in numbers thing we said, but apparently that didn't work, and they all got captured." Both their eyes went wide, Rachel dropped her lollipop.

"Wha-wh-how!" Cece panicked. Rachel was frozen in fear.

Carlos noticed his little sister's panic and picked her up, setting her on her hip, "I don't know all the details all we know is an old enemy of ours has them and in exchange for letting them go she wants fairy godmother's wand, so we're gonna make a fake one with our printer."

Cece wanted to be terrified for them but found that she couldn't as she saw Quest making faces behind Carlos to distract and calm Rachel. She burst out laughing despite herself. Jay who had seen what Quest was doing let out a slight chuckle. Carlos gently put his hand on the back of Rachel's head and turned to Quest with a raised eyebrow. The boy innocently smiled. Carlos shook his head glad for the slight change in tone. "I'm Cece." she introduced holding out her hand to Quest. The boy smiled and shook it.

Dude ran up to Carlos when they got in the school, "Hey sorry I'm so late bud. Ben and the others got captured,"

Jay grabbed Carlos' Shoulder, "Did you guys leave our door open?"

They shook their heads, "Haven't been in there all day," Cece said.

They walked in and saw Chad at the 3D printer. "Oh, it's just Chad," Carlos sighed and grabbed his chest trying to restart his heart.

Chad looked back and saw Jay and Carlos with Rachel on his hip. "Hey guys just trying to finish up replicas for my family tree project, your printer runs better than mine."

"How did you get a key?" Jay asked.

"I gave him one," Carlos said, opening the printer and pulling out Cinderella's wedding crown. "He uses the printer every now and then. He pays for the material, so I don't really care as long as he knocks first.

Chad saw several things at once. Cece holding Ellas Quiver, Carlos putting fairy godmother's wand into the printer, and a boy by the door that looked exactly like the Vk's when they first arrived. Now that he thought about it they were all dressed in their isle clothes. "What is happening?" He asked.

Carlos put down Rachel who picked up Dude and walked over to her brother's bed, Lonnie who had been passing leaned in and listened to the conversation, "The princes and Princesses got captured," Rachel blurted out.

At the same time Dude chimed in, "Ben and the others have been captured."

The boy at the door face palmed, "the dog talks of course the dog talks.

Everyone looked at them, "What?" Chad said he felt his whole world crashing down around him. He was their friend, even if he hadn't been the best as of late, but he was trying to fix that. They were working to change things, breaking down borders, making lists and getting ready to usher in a new era of peace to replace the age of hate Belle and Adam fostered. Royal abduction wasn't on their list!