It's Going Down

Lonnie got out of the limo with Jay, Carlos and Quest, "I'll get the swords," Jay said. Quest moved around to help him.

"Lonnie!" Mal called in delighted shock.

"I made them bring me," She said hugging Mal, Ella then Evie.

"I'm so glad," Mal said.

Ella agreed shakily, "Definitely." She was worried about her friends and brother. They had been alone in enemy territory for far too long. She hadn't been separated from her brother this long since, well, ever. They went to school together and saw each other after every period. They met up every morning for coffee and breakfast and every night for dinner. They were attached at the hip.

"Welcome to the isle it's good to see you."

Jay and Quest took the swords out of the trunk and under them was "And Dude," Jay groaned.

Carlos sighed, "I told you to stay."

"I flunked obedience" The dog tried to reason. Quest was still unnerved by the talking dog.

Yeah Carlos mentioned it before he had met the animal in Auradon but that didn't make much of a difference. "Great and he can still talk," he said, making disturbed face.

"You're lucky I love you," Carlos picked the dog out of the trunk.

Ella got down to her knees and scratched Dude behind the ear, "Why didn't you listen ey," she asked, to which Dude gave the same reason.

Mal gestured to the 'wand' and said, "Let me see." Quest took Ella's quiver off his back, taking the 'wand' out and handing it to Mal. Then handed the quiver to the princess. "Wow, what a beauty."

"It's noon," Jay said, putting his arm around Ella as she kissed his cheek for the good job on the wand even if he didn't do it.

A raven flew down and landed on Mal's shoulder, "Alright we ready?" Mal asked the bird and Evie. The raven let out a caw and bobbed it's head.

"Yea," Evie said, holding up the bag with the smoke bombs.

Ella shook her head and wrung her hands together nervously, "no." Then she grinned, "let's do this," she took Jay's hand walking into pirates bay.

"Oh I like her," Quest grinned bouncing after Ella and Jay.

Carlos let out a breath and looked back at Dude, "Stay" her pointed the fake wand at him. "I mean it," Carlos put the wand in his jacket and followed his friends.

They all walked into pirates bay and Gil called out, "hey guys, they're here." With more enthusiasm then he felt. He knew they would never let Jazzy get hurt. They could never let her stay either, Uma or Ella. He wanted her to stay with him but he knew it wasn't worth it. The pain he would cause her, her friends, her family, it was wrong and even he, a worthless, ruthless villain knew that.

"Welcome!" Harry called pushing Aaron forward making Lonnie growl. CJ yanked Ryder from his post, Ella felt her eyes explode to life, Harriet grabbed Ben and Jazzy.

"Finally," Uma added with a laugh

Uma

let's get this party started
I swear I'm cold hearted
There's no negotiating
I'm not here for debating
you need some motivation
just look at Ben's face and ask
Yourself how long I'll remain Patient

I'll throw him overboard and let him
swim with killer sharks
you either hand over the wand or
he'll be ripped apart

Mal

let's all just be smart
all thought for you that must be hard
you'll get your wand no one
has to come to any harm