Part 11: Toby, Andrew, and Upcoming Spider-Man Movies?

"How do you feel about Toby McGuire's Spider-Man trilogy and it's reboot with The Amazing Spider-Man movies? And/or the even newer reboot coming out in a few years as a result of Spider-Man's right being returned Marvel from Sony?"

Thanks for the question, xsuperheroesx! :)

I LOVED the old Spider-Man movies, the ones with Toby. I grew up with them! They were the reason I got into superheroes and Marvel in thr first place. So I will always have a place in my heart for them.

Now, having said that, I'm glad they did The Amazing Spider-Man reboot. So much. I love Andrew as Peter Parker. I love Gwen Stacy, much more than whiney Mary Jane Watson (sorry not sorry!). The fact that Emma Stone plays her just makes me love her even more. And she and Andrew are/were dating! So cute! *fangirl noises* I loved the story more, I think that it just played out smoother than the old ones.

The newest reboot has me bittersweet. The reason is because they cut The Amazing Spider-Man's trilogy short. I was so mad when I was told. Litterally red hot. Gwen had just died, so I was already sad, but another movie gave me hope. Then I was told that Marvel had the rights back, so I was a little happier.

I'm looking forward to the newest reboot. I don't really have any opinion on it at this point, besides the fact that I really wished they would have waited until TASM had run it's course.

I do have one thing to say to Marvel though: you give us three Spider-Man series in 15-20 years time, that's probably going to end up being 8 movies, but you can't give us a damn Black Widow or Hawkeye movie?