Part 25: Aaron Taylor Johnson

"What is your opinion on Aaron Taylor-Johnson being married and having children at the age of 25?"

Thanks for the question, @OneOfTheBoys ! :)

I'm very happy for him. He doesn't care about the age difference, he doesn't care what people think about him and Sam being further apart in age than a lot of couples. They seem like such a cute couple! And the way they met was pretty adorable (she directed one of his movies, Nowhere Boy).

And I'm glad he has kids. It might seem early to some, but Sam is getting to the point where she may not be able to have any for much longer, so I give him credit for deciding to have them young :) That's a bold move for a young actor who is just starting to gain international popularity. Actually, scratch that. It's a bold move for anybody.

I really don't get why people hate on Sam. She seems like a perfectly nice girl, and they've been married for a couple years. If she wasn't amazing, I don't think he would have married her in the first place. Guys, let's be mature fans and give them our full support :) Several celeb marriages have fallen apart because of dumb, so-called fans. 

So, yeah! I'm very happy for him and his family, and I wish them all the best!